Jun 30 2013
By: julie_love Fender Bender 2040 posts

Post your old Event Invitations! Have some event ideas?

7 replies 182 views Edited Jun 30, 2013

Tease3211 Has a poll thread looking for ideas for the type of events people are interested in participating in.

Here are some invitations for past events that friends and I helped plan, feel free to post your own invitations, or invitations that you thought were well done.

Post an ideas for future events to Tease3211's poll thread!

forgottenfashionsinvite.jpg

Image20120224165918904.jpg

IREM_Gathering_Place_For_Cave_Explorers20110808_06.jpg

IREM_Kimono_Dance_Party_Invite.jpg

masqueradeballinvite01.jpg

maythefourthbewithyouinvite.jpg

RCGoodbyeInvite.jpg

sinkconradinvite.jpg

sinkjoinvite.jpg

theregoestheneighborhoodinvite.jpg

Message 1 of 8 (182 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Post your old Event Invitations! Have some event ideas?

Jun 30, 2013

Oh those were super sweet events. I really loved the Sink events at Cutthroats. A little birdie told me come very important Sony types were there undercover. 

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Oh those were super sweet events. I really loved the Sink events at Cutthroats. A little birdie told me come very important Sony types were there undercover. 

Smiley Happy

We did have some awesome times, I liked them all. The IREM farewell parties were awesome, I'm trying to remember who the cute cavewoman in the IREM cave party invitation is. ~_^

Message 3 of 8 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Awwwww, that makes me wish gideon would come back and play on home more Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 8 (150 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Awwwww, that makes me wish gideon would come back and play on home more Smiley Sad

Gideon planned some really cool events that I was lucky enough to attend. The first one was a Steampunk Ball in the Uncharted Trophy Room that was really cool. He also shot a lot of great videos, like the Zombie uprising video he made with Burbie52. We had an awesome time making it.

I think Gideon is still around but sadly he's not as active as he used to be.

Edit: Just found the Steampunk Ball invitation. Smiley Happy

steampunkball.jpg

Message 5 of 8 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 30, 2013

julie_love wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Smiley Happy

We did have some awesome times, I liked them all. The IREM farewell parties were awesome, I'm trying to remember who the cute cavewoman in the IREM cave party invitation is. ~_^

Hmmm I'm trying to forget who that was. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 8 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I have had the good fortune to attend or work on a bunch of invitations/events for events and video's over the years including

Pirates vs Ninjas, Hamsters vs Humans, Aliens vs Androids, Top Gun, Helghast, incognito shoot a noob, Irem tribute, Disposable Film Festival, Michael Rooker, Fourth of July, Canada day, Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, Thanksgiving and Flash mobs-Zombie, Star Wars,DR.Pepper,Mardi Gras and others. Many other personal and Home community volunteer events so yeah. AVP was one of my favorite.

avpbill3.jpg

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 8 (114 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

julie_love wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Smiley Happy

Hmmm I'm trying to forget who that was. Smiley Wink

LOL, Can anyone guess who the caveman is? Hint: well known person in Home that is still very active.

IREM_Gathering_Place_For_Cave_Explorers20110808_06.jpg

Message 8 of 8 (90 Views)
0 Likes