Apr 10 2013
By: ALEXELWAY Sackboy 390 posts

Post your music videos you've created on home here

[ Edited ]
20 replies 330 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Theres a tips thread up and its been helpfull ,I have been searching and watching many home movies and music videos users have made and i've really gotten into trying to get good at them. I've also seen some that gave me some ideas as far as certain effects or items they use for ones I would like  to do.

I thought for those who want to show off what they have created or for those like me who want to post them to see how I progress as a beginner this would be a great place to do so and also for those who like to watch how creative home users can be in making them. 

I hope to see alot of them as i've come to enjoy and appriciate how difficult it is to make a movie ,short story or music video on home.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 1 of 21 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Post your machinimas here ,movies,,videos ,music videos etc

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

Well there is a thread on Machinima for the Community here. If you haven't seen it you might want to check it out. There was one on music too but I'm not awake enough to find it yet. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/PS3-Home-Community-Machinima/m-p/16214598#M3...

Message 2 of 21 (317 Views)
Sackboy
390 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Thanks for finding this link , I was unaware of it bein up ,sorry for the double thread.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 3 of 21 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 10, 2013

ALEXELWAY wrote:

Thanks for finding this link , I was unaware of it bein up ,sorry for the double thread.

It's ok.. it's just there are a lot of videos in it you might want to look at. I know there is a thread with tons of home music in it from youtube. I just don't remember the name of the thread so it's hard to do a search.

I did find a neat site the other day with home music you can download and used one song in a video I made.

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 21 (305 Views)
Sackboy
390 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Will you link me or pm the site? I've been trying to youtube search videos for a week or more looking for more to watch haha

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 5 of 21 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

ALEXELWAY wrote:

Will you link me or pm the site? I've been trying to youtube search videos for a week or more looking for more to watch haha

You might need to use player inspect to find out! Smiley Happy

And I just checked back at the site I found the mall music and I thought it had more than it does. The search feature is kind of clunky. Here are a couple searches I used.

http://www.freemp3whale.com/mp3-download-Playstation-Home-Mall+.html

http://www.freemp3whale.com/mp3-download-Playstation-Home-Central-Plaza.html

The Thread I was talking about had a lot of Home Music. I'll see if I can find it after I'd had a bit more coffee. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 21 (295 Views)
Sackboy
390 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

I'll get it started with my 3rd attempt at making a music video using Loots active camera.

I use youtube editor and the limited selection of music they have available on the search bar there as well as using youtube editor for editing , I am just starting with editing so i'm using it for now.

Working on another one once I get it fully pictured in my head.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 7 of 21 (282 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Apr 10, 2013

This piece of music is by Dexter Britain.  To me this instrumental piece is the personification of solitude, loneliness, and loss.  A very powerful piece of music.   I added my own lyrics to it (in captions) and filmed it at Dream Island.  It is my favorite, of all my machinimas, and the most deeply personal.  I hope you enjoy it.

Message 8 of 21 (245 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Re: Post your music videos you've created on home here

Apr 10, 2013

I have a youtube character channel just for PS home videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hazgazemos

Message 9 of 21 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2284 posts

Re: Post your music videos you've created on home here

Apr 10, 2013

Very nice, hazgazemos!  I subscribed so I won't miss any more of your work.  I hope you will take a look at mine, too.  Sharing with other machinima makers is the high point of my time spent in Home.  My YouTube account is keara kauai.

Message 10 of 21 (236 Views)
0 Likes