Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Re: Post your music videos you've created on home here

Apr 10, 2013

Keara22HI wrote:

Very nice, hazgazemos!  I subscribed so I won't miss any more of your work.  I hope you will take a look at mine, too.  Sharing with other machinima makers is the high point of my time spent in Home.  My YouTube account is keara kauai.

Thx.  I subscribed as well.  Smiley Happy  Nice videos.

Message 11 of 21 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Really nice videos! I subscirbed to both of yall's channels ,mine is alexelway if anyone wants to subcribe btw.

To echo what keara said , this is what has kept me on home is trying to do music videos (haven't tried a movie or show yet) and with my recent luck of getting froze everytime I go into public spaces i've been doing nothing but coming up with ideas and searching for the right song I want to do next ( youtube editor kind of limits you lol).

Again this is what has kept me on home lately and i'm loving it!

Thanks again for showing the videos ,I love to see creativity.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 12 of 21 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Here's my latest one thats finished using the Loot active camera and youtube editor. 

Evanesence -Bring me to life.   Leave any feedback that might help (I know i'm working with limits on the cameras haha) , Hope you guys enjoy Smiley Happy

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 13 of 21 (229 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

A parody video of the song "Champagne Supernova" by Oasis.  The midway reward "supernova firework" made me think of the song.  All video was record from PS Home.  I used Nero 9 to create the video. I had fun making this.  May not be viewable in Germany.

Message 14 of 21 (188 Views)
Fender Bender
2991 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

A parody video of the song "Champagne Supernova" by Oasis.  The midway reward "supernova firework" made me think of the song.  All video was record from PS Home.  I used Nero 9 to create the video. I had fun making this.  Not be viewable in Germany.

Most "Home" made videos are so dull I turn them off after 20-25 seconds. This one I watched all the way through and I may watch again. Great job! And nice use of special effects without overdoing them. It was really enjoyable to watch.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 15 of 21 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Here is mine, but I don't think it is good enough, but I'll show it anyway, even if it gets ignored.

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 16 of 21 (174 Views)
Fender Bender
2991 posts

Apr 30, 2013

therob21 wrote:

Here is mine, but I don't think it is good enough, but I'll show it anyway, even if it gets ignored.

Most "Home" made videos are so dull I turn them off after 20-25 seconds. I have NO idea why people enjoy looking at their own avatars for five or six minutes at a time, but I have news for all of you -- other people DO NOT.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 17 of 21 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

therob21 wrote:

Most "Home" made videos are so dull I turn them off after 20-25 seconds. I have NO idea why people enjoy looking at their own avatars for five or six minutes at a time, but I have news for all of you -- other people DO NOT.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE, DON'T WATCH! SIMPLE AS THAT!! Smiley Mad

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 18 of 21 (162 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Apr 30, 2013
3 Words Take That Back! I for one Love Her Vids!
Message 19 of 21 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

May 1, 2013

Great videos everyone! I kudo'd you all! Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 20 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes