Jan 03 2013
By: Icinq Wastelander 558 posts
Accepted Solution

Pool Table

8 replies 233 views Edited Jan 3, 2013
Is there a non-playable pool table in the stores somewhere? Like one that looks like a pool table, but isn't an active one. The reason I ask is in Ghostbusters the videogame they have a pool table upstairs with junk on it. I'm trying to make my ghostbusters space look like the one from the game, but the regular active pool table takes up 22 slots, and because of it I have no room to place other items.
Message 1 of 9 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: Pool Table

Jan 3, 2013

Haven't seen 1 of those, not full size anyhow, there is a small coffee table that looks like a pool table,.. I'm sure it won't fit w/ what you are trying to accomplish

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 9 (217 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Don't buy those pool tables either. They are horrible. Its only nice for show somewhat.
Message 3 of 9 (206 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 3, 2013

sorry Icinq, i just checked the table i was reffering to & it's an active item as well (22 slots),.. its the English Pool Coffee Table, it doubles as a portal to "The Original V Store" guess thats why its 22 slots lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 9 (205 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
9460 posts

Jan 3, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Haven't seen 1 of those, not full size anyhow, there is a small coffee table that looks like a pool table,.. I'm sure it won't fit w/ what you are trying to accomplish

You can get the small coffee table that looks like a pool table for free in the "London Pub" house. Just ask somebody for an invite. The free coffee table/pool table is not playable, and it is very small.

tumblr_mfo10tlZsw1rghqeco1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 5 of 9 (170 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Jan 4, 2013
I have the london pub, if you can wait an hour you can visit my space, plus if i can help you get a dart thru ur head if you wpuld like. Just send friend request with pool table or pub, something so i kno/remember.
Message 6 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

Icinq wrote:
Is there a non-playable pool table in the stores somewhere? Like one that looks like a pool table, but isn't an active one. The reason I ask is in Ghostbusters the videogame they have a pool table upstairs with junk on it. I'm trying to make my ghostbusters space look like the one from the game, but the regular active pool table takes up 22 slots, and because of it I have no room to place other items.

hi op if you look for pool table here is a link to the pool table they have on home  http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat110 and serch for pool table in box. i hope this helps tc and have fun bro.

Message 7 of 9 (157 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Thanks technerd1000! I didn't even know about that site. This will make my Home shopping 100% easier. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
558 posts

Jan 4, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
I have the london pub, if you can wait an hour you can visit my space, plus if i can help you get a dart thru ur head if you wpuld like. Just send friend request with pool table or pub, something so i kno/remember.

No its ok. I have that one already and its not the size im looking for. Thanks anyways.

Message 9 of 9 (110 Views)
0 Likes