Fender Bender
1571 posts

Re: Pool Table Hackers ??

Jul 31, 2013
@King Just because you can do something does not make it right to do so. I blame a glitcher when they knowingly disrupt game play. Yes it should be patched, but someone is still a jerk if they use a glitch to interrupt other players from having fun.
Posted Image
Message 11 of 29 (242 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

If the users are disrupting your game that is against the TOS and a banable offense. Doesn't matter if they are glitching or if Home is in Beta. Game Disruption can be reported and should be. Best to try and get as much in the chat log as possible before submitting one in my view. 

lol, where did this come from?  Did you read the OP's post?  The OP asked:  "Why can't Sony do anything about the folks that are interrupting game play by hacking into the Bowling Alley's  Pool Table games and basically hijacking your game."  I've seen glitching of game play and multiple people in the room report it.  You know what happen?...  Next day the same person doing the same thing and Sony & the Mods did nothing about it.  Go a head report the person and then do it again and again sooner or later you will see how pointless what your doing is.

MysticMur wrote:
@King Just because you can do something does not make it right to do so. I blame a glitcher when they knowingly disrupt game play. Yes it should be patched, but someone is still a jerk if they use a glitch to interrupt other players from having fun.

Again where did I ever say that I do this?  Or...  Suggest that other people do it?  As you can see I never did!  But I am pointed out that some people on this forum are pointing the blame at the wrong people. 

There are ton of posts asking "IF" Home will be on the PS4.  How can it ever make it on the PS4 when we have a glich on Home now that has been here from the Closed Beta?  The reason Home will not come out of the Open Beta is due to no one at Sony working on the bugs, gliches and exploits that we have on Home.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 12 of 29 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Jul 31, 2013

The other half to this is the fact that someone can totally disable your internet access, that's not right, Is this also another Sony gltich not fixed??? Well Sony should be held responsible for these people's actions...

There are some serious federal laws being toyed with here...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 29 (199 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Jul 31, 2013
@King Reread what you wrote. You did imply that the glitcher is not to blame for game disruption. My last post, too. Kikai is calling which is a lot more fun than reading anymore rambling posts. Smiley Happy Mur
Posted Image
Message 14 of 29 (194 Views)
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

Message 15 of 29 (168 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

MysticMur wrote:
@King Reread what you wrote. You did imply that the glitcher is not to blame for game disruption. My last post, too. Kikai is calling which is a lot more fun than reading anymore rambling posts. Smiley Happy Mur

Ok, so what your saying is the glitchers are to blame.  We should ban glitchers after Sony asked them to find glitches and Sony should never try to fix the glitch?  LoL, now I'm starting to see why Home is stuck in beta.

Has anyone else ever took one min and sat back and think how this is not good?  I told everyone about the ISE exploit and how it could be a big problem one day.  Now I'm going to do the same thing about this problem.  It's not going to fix it's self.  It's going to get bigger and bigger and BIGGER.

Think about it this way someone found this glitch and posted it here on this site and asked for it to be fixed.  Latter on people started to post how it's done on websites and even posted how to do it on sites like youtube.  The older this glitch gets the more people are going to be using it.  But lets not fix the problem and keep blameing glitchers for everthing.

GAPHome

General

Message 16 of 29 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3105 posts

Jul 31, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Ok, so what your saying is the glitchers are to blame.  We should ban glitchers after Sony asked them to find glitches and Sony should never try to fix the glitch?  LoL, now I'm starting to see why Home is stuck in beta.

Has anyone else ever took one min and sat back and think how this is not good?  I told everyone about the ISE exploit and how it could be a big problem one day.  Now I'm going to do the same thing about this problem.  It's not going to fix it's self.  It's going to get bigger and bigger and BIGGER.

Think about it this way someone found this glitch and posted it here on this site and asked for it to be fixed.  Latter on people started to post how it's done on websites and even posted how to do it on sites like youtube.  The older this glitch gets the more people are going to be using it.  But lets not fix the problem and keep blameing glitchers for everthing.

Obviously Sony needs to fix these problems. I'm sure everyone agrees about that, EXCEPT those who are exploiting them. However, you seem to refuse to read what people are saying -- that other people who game disrupt are still in the wrong and THEY ARE. Yes, we blame them for disrupting our game play and we blame Sony for not fixing problems. This is not an either/or situation.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 17 of 29 (145 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

I know I said I was done, but your comments just irritate me.

Not a single person here said they shouldn't fix the problem. 

Yes, People have to glitch and do things to find these issues, but is it really nessesary for people that have done a glitch once to do it over and over and over again? NO

You said you Told EVERYONE about ISE, did you ever consider just telling sony and shutting your trap so they could fix it while the problem was still manageable or did you really find it necessary to tell every single person you could, so they could go try it for themselves ( which certainly doesn't help sony as a beta tester )   

King, idk if you've ever put out a fire, but when it's small, a single person can put it out, when it gets out of control, it can take a very long time to put out or it can even burn the place down. That is where we are at on home. Sony knows of the problem and they either CAN'T put out the fire, or , it'll cost too much money to try and put out. Either way, they already know of it, so there's no need as a beta tester ( your job ) to continue to do it. End of story

I should also explain, this is all a generalization and not aimed at you because I already know that was going to be one of your arguments back at me. Before you actually respond, how about you READ this and think about it for a few minutes lol

Message 18 of 29 (138 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Wow very well said hellokitty!! kudo kudo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 29 (117 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:
Obviously Sony needs to fix these problems. I'm sure everyone agrees about that, EXCEPT those who are exploiting them. However, you seem to refuse to read what people are saying -- that other people who game disrupt are still in the wrong and THEY ARE. Yes, we blame them for disrupting our game play and we blame Sony for not fixing problems. This is not an either/or situation.

I'm staying on topic and not chageing it due to some fanboys/girls on this subject.  The OP clearly said:  "Why can't Sony do anything about the folks that are interrupting game play by hacking into the Bowling Alley's  Pool Table games and basically hijacking your game."  If these people are at falt then why is Sony not doing anything about it?  That is the question.  "IF" reporting these people is the answer then why is it so rare to see Sony do anything about it?

RECAP:

OP = Blames the glitches

I = Bames Sony

Joanna_Dark_ = Blames the innocent for not reporting the glitchers.

GAPHome

General

Message 20 of 29 (109 Views)
0 Likes