Message 11 of 37 (919 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Re: Polar Rush - Tundra Lodge Review / Guide / Suggestions

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2014

Zeelot wrote:

A Day/Night cycle may also help in locating the rewards as i have only been able to find 3 since purchasing this space when it released. I find the Reward icons hard to see when all i see is white. 

dxkills16 wrote:

Hi does any1 kno how many rewards we r supposed to get when we buy the lodge? 

And to anyone else having trouble finding these rewards...

There are 9 rewards owners can find in this space (currently there are no guest rewards for this space):

Mon = Dining Chair
Tue = Dining Table
Wed = Ice Tub 
Wed = Armchair (not sure exactly where this marker is)
Thu = Bar 
Fri = Bar Chair
Sat = Faux Fur Rug
Sun = Cuckoo Clock
Sun = King Sized Bed

Anyone can also get a reward (Toboggan Coffee Table) by entering the Open House public space.

Unlike most LKWD spaces which base each new day by Midnight GMT, for this space it is based on Midnight for the Time Zone set for your PS3.

Like other LKWD spaces, to get a reward you have to find the floating animated golden LKWD marker like this:

However unlike most LKWD spaces, the reward markers are not randomly placed, but show up in the same spot on the same day as everyone else, making them much easier to find with help from those that have already found them.

Here is a map I made showing the location and date of each reward (the only one I forgot where I found it was Wednesday's Armchair reward.  If anyone can confirm exactly where they found the reward marker for that, please let me know and Ill add it.  I checked the "Discussion Thread" that smokingpistol linked to, but that marker was one Tang didn't get a picture of, and I'm fairly certain it wasn't near the campfire where he thought it was - as that's the location of the Cuckoo Clock reward marker.

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_26b.jpg

Once we have confirmation on the exact location of the reward marker for the Armchair reward I'll add it to this map.  So anyone who still hasnt found Wednesday's Armchair reward, please take a pic of the marker to confirm it''s location and let us know,  Thanks!

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 12 of 37 (907 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 5, 2014

*Furiously Prints Out Map* Thanks, D! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 37 (893 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
532 posts

Apr 5, 2014

Thank you so much for the reply  @D-Nitrate hav a gr8 day(*_*)

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 14 of 37 (884 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Apr 6, 2014

D, Just wanted to thank you yet again for a very helpful map to help me find the missing rewards from this space.

I don't know how you do it, but the length you go to, to give us such details is beyond me.

Thanks! Heart

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 15 of 37 (854 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

Apr 6, 2014

Thank you @smokingpistol 

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 16 of 37 (834 Views)
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Apr 6, 2014

Anyone discovered how to get furniture out to the log cabin yet?

Message 17 of 37 (830 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Thanks for the map! Great space and D has added a creative racetrack. But watch out if StephieRawk offers to race you. She is a ringer and will take all your Aquabux. 

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 18 of 37 (792 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Apr 7, 2014

I like the lake. I sure wish Developers would put "Sitting on the egde of the dock" animation in spaces with docks. Like Bramblenook Farm did with a nice view of the lake.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 19 of 37 (777 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 7, 2014
B_MW, I like how in Granzella's Southern Hideaway public space you can sit on dock edge next to the spawn point and how in the Adventure District you can sit on a plank board overlooking the water Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 20 of 37 (774 Views)