Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Poker Tables are Fun – Put Your Impressions Here! : )

Sep 4, 2010

coboltcurse wrote:

Sorry Chad, I didn't win it myself, a friend won it. I will see if I can get a screenshot of it, but you can see it on the brimstone poker advertisement. 

P.S. You have to actually win with the hand, not just have it. So best thing to do is check it if you have trips or straight/royal draws.

I took another look at the ad and spotted it that time, I don't know how I missed that one, the design on the tee is pretty cool. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 71 of 84 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 4, 2010
Message 72 of 84 (14 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 4, 2010

Austetris wrote:

Here are some pics of my card shark shirt (straight flush to unlock) sorry I can't figure out how to embed them:

Gotta love the shadow.

I'll post them for you, its a really cool shirt, so I feel proud to post these for you lol

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 73 of 84 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 4, 2010

Thanks Chad I appreciate it.

Message 74 of 84 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 4, 2010

Austetris wrote:

Thanks Chad I appreciate it.

It was my pleasure Smiley Happy 

By the way, are those the Pooka goggles underneath the Reaper hood?

Message 75 of 84 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 4, 2010

Yes, makes me feel like a jawa lol.

Message 76 of 84 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 4, 2010

Austetris wrote:

Yes, makes me feel like a jawa lol.

Lol, well its a cool outfit, the shirt is nicer than I thought it would be, I don't know if I do whatever is needed to get it though, I suck at cards lol

Message 77 of 84 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 4, 2010

It's all a matter of luck, and hopefully not having the other person fold when you get it.  I managed to get a full house as well, but that's not nearly as rare as a straight flush.  I wonder what you get for a royal flush.

Message 78 of 84 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Sep 4, 2010

Austetris wrote:

It's all a matter of luck, and hopefully not having the other person fold when you get it.  I managed to get a full house as well, but that's not nearly as rare as a straight flush.  I wonder what you get for a royal flush.

Royal Flush reward is a skeleton hand, holding poker cards. Good luck getting that, you'll need it, something like a 650k to 1 chance. I just encountered a bug, the game eventually gets frozen, on people who are wearing the move outfit, it happend two seperate times to two differnt people. Someone from a Japan account also could not win the rewards on the game.

Message 79 of 84 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 4, 2010

coboltcurse wrote:

Austetris wrote:

Royal Flush reward is a skeleton hand, holding poker cards. Good luck getting that, you'll need it, something like a 650k to 1 chance. I just encountered a bug, the game eventually gets frozen, on people who are wearing the move outfit, it happend two seperate times to two differnt people. Someone from a Japan account also could not win the rewards on the game.

Really now? That's interesting...and the skeleton hand is for a Royal Flush? That's crazy lol.....

Message 80 of 84 (14 Views)
0 Likes