Jul 04 2009
By: UPGRAYED-D Wastelander 716 posts

Poker Tables FOR OUR PERSONAL SPACES !!!!!

103 replies 38 views Edited Jul 4, 2009
ok well i think now theat it seems EA has worked out most of the poker table bugs that its time for sony to pony up
EA poker is one of the top non core saces in HOME right now.......there are usually lines at the tables......so i offer up this suggestion.....GIVE US POKER TABLES FOR OUR APARTMENTS ...........i would even be willing to pay for one
now i know there ae gonna be the ppl who say they should be a prize or what not or free even .....but thats not fair to sony as they already do give us alot of stuff
I would even be willing to pay up to 3 dollars for one well 2.99 anyway......now to the part that will inevitably be consideered a problem ...Leaderboards....simple solution there either have a leaderboard for you friends only or no leaderboard at all and just have it add to your bankroll.
I know im not the only one that would be up for this ....everyone in the poker room i play with would love one for thier personal space......the table is already made and it will basically be free money for sony (well not free but close enough ) if you agree tell us why
if you dont agree ....well like my om always said ....if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all .

Get your Portable ID!

PS_Rewards_Beta_testers Folding@HOME team number 196737
Tester 3 Here I Come....untill then i beta test
Message 1 of 104 (38 Views)
Sackboy
502 posts

Re: Poker Tables FOR OUR PERSONAL SPACES !!!!!

Jul 4, 2009
there is a suggestion thread incase you dont know
Message 2 of 104 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1119 posts

Jul 4, 2009
ya pool table we need to maybe bowling lane to for partys at house
Message 3 of 104 (38 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Jul 4, 2009
Well we know their workable just a matter of when on these i wouldnt expect to see them this year though maybe next year
Message 4 of 104 (38 Views)
Wastelander
716 posts

Jul 4, 2009
ok so yes i am aware thier is a suggestion thread ....i also know things get way lost in that monster

Get your Portable ID!

PS_Rewards_Beta_testers Folding@HOME team number 196737
Tester 3 Here I Come....untill then i beta test
Message 5 of 104 (38 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1153 posts

Jul 4, 2009
No, if they did this they would have to scrap the poker rooms that are already put there, So they will probably not do this.

Home.
Message 6 of 104 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1478 posts

Jul 4, 2009

Kulhu wrote:
No, if they did this they would have to scrap the poker rooms that are already put there, So they will probably not do this.

Not necessarily true. Think about how many ppl will not pay for the table in their space. Also if they gave you a table at home it would not include leaderboards or prizes like the current EA tables do, which would drive ppl to the space for the competition like it does already. I mean if they were worried about the excess poker tables you wouldnt have 2 poker spaces from EA Sports and one from EA's Godfather game. Also EA would love to have us pay them to play poker, instead of playing for free like we do right now. This is just my 2 cents.
Message 7 of 104 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jul 4, 2009
EA payed Sony for the Poker Tables in their Home Space and Sony can not or will not throw them under the bus just for free items for those who have no idea of contractual agreements or money...

Message 8 of 104 (38 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Jul 4, 2009
Message 9 of 104 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Jul 4, 2009

Wow!

I think this is one of the best ideas so far in Home.

It would be sooo easy for Sony to do this with EA. They already have the tables from EA Sports space. They just need to make them functional for use as an appliance in our inventories.

I would certainly buy it.

And I can see this could drive clubhouse sales as well for Sony. Iamgine the poker clubs that would spring up!

This is a win-win for Sony, EA and for us.

I Kudo'ed you! I hope everyone else does too!

Message 10 of 104 (38 Views)