Highlighted
Nov 09 2012
By: zazzua Splicer 40 posts

Please resolve this issue. I am NOT a hacker!

29 replies 649 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

As many of us know, last Saturday there was a huge glitch in Home Tycoon that resulted in my name being on other peoples cities and this caused them to think I had hacked them. I had not and it was stated by moderators on these forums and even by Home Tycoon themselves on their FB page. 

However I am still being accosted in public places and being called a hacker to my face now. I really really want this to stop. I thought it would have calmed down by now but it hasnt and I hold Home Tycoon responsible for it.

Not one time have they sent out a message via the message of the day or through the actual game itself explaining what happened and how no one was hacked. Not everyone takes the time to follow up on these types of situations via forums or pages on FB. 

I myself have asked for an explanation and received none. Instead I was told to sit back and enjoy the extra revenues from lots of visitors. THAT NEVER HAPPENED! 

I am tired of being called names Home Tycoon and Im asking that you PLEASE fix this issue immediately. I have spent too much money to just let this account go and I cannot change my name. This is effecting my game play experience and if you think I log into PS home just to hang out in my apt and dance then think again. 

Please fix this!

Message 1 of 30 (649 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Please resolve this issue. I am NOT a hacker!

Nov 9, 2012

hax

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 2 of 30 (630 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Not sure what the issue is here. Your saying you tried to go to your own city and ended up being at another persons? Or you selected someone elses city and when you got there you were called names?

Ah, OK, you want the error being explained where everyone can see to prove the fault was on the developers and not you.

I think Hellfire posted something about it here in the forums, so do a screenshot of the post and send it to those people with a link attached to prove your source. May not be the ultimate solution, but could be a start.

Message 3 of 30 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I support you zazzua, your a victim of this current Home horrible core. Give it some time most people can't remember what they had for dinner the night before...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 4 of 30 (562 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Yes, that was be a good start.  Just a little explanation so that players know I did not hack them and they no longer feel the urge to confront me in public spaces with names. I dont think Im asking too much.

Message 5 of 30 (546 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Thank you Strider. The best part of this whole situation is that some who were effected I am now friends with. But the rest I can do with out.

Message 6 of 30 (542 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 9, 2012

People who don't understand the difference between a hack and a glitch are Imbeciles.  

If their account got hacked they wouldn't be able to sign in. Do to the fact that the email and password could have been changed.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 7 of 30 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Just so you know zazzua. There are way too many trolls on Home. They need no excuse to go after people. To them your just an easy target now. When they go after you just deflate them by being yourself. The one's who won't listen to the truth. There's nothing you can do about them anyway...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 8 of 30 (504 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

strider367 wrote:

Just so you know zazzua. There are way too many trolls on Home. They need no excuse to go after people. To them your just an easy target now. When they go after you just deflate them by being yourself. The one's who won't listen to the truth. There's nothing you can do about them anyway...

Exactly.

Best to ignore those who don't respect you or care for you. You can't make everyone happy. Find those who enjoy your company. You can only be yourself and if that isn't good enough for some we'll as they say "C'est la vie".

Find those who enjoy what you do. Life is too short to stress over some things. 

You certainly are a victim of a weird glitch that cast you into the limelight that certainly wasn't of your choosing. 

Message 9 of 30 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 10, 2012

zazzua wrote:

As many of us know, last Saturday there was a huge glitch in Home Tycoon that resulted in my name being on other peoples cities and this caused them to think I had hacked them. I had not and it was stated by moderators on these forums and even by Home Tycoon themselves on their FB page. 

However I am still being accosted in public places and being called a hacker to my face now. I really really want this to stop. I thought it would have calmed down by now but it hasnt and I hold Home Tycoon responsible for it.

Not one time have they sent out a message via the message of the day or through the actual game itself explaining what happened and how no one was hacked. Not everyone takes the time to follow up on these types of situations via forums or pages on FB. 

I myself have asked for an explanation and received none. Instead I was told to sit back and enjoy the extra revenues from lots of visitors. THAT NEVER HAPPENED! 

I am tired of being called names Home Tycoon and Im asking that you PLEASE fix this issue immediately. I have spent too much money to just let this account go and I cannot change my name. This is effecting my game play experience and if you think I log into PS home just to hang out in my apt and dance then think again. 

Please fix this!

lol, who in there right mind would think you're a hacker?  Worse Hacker ever making a hack that tell's everyone you're PSN nick.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 10 of 30 (480 Views)
0 Likes