Highlighted
Jun 23 2012
By: MLn_22 Wastelander 870 posts

Please keep the RE5 Lot space till October

5 replies 87 views Edited Jun 23, 2012

Resident Evil 6 is coming in October.

It would make sense to keep it till then.

The RE franchise is very much alive with RE6 coming.

Anyone that agree with this pls support.

Thank you !!

Message 1 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Re: Please keep the RE5 Lot space till October

Jun 23, 2012

It would make sense, if we were going to get a RE6 space.  As it is now, there is currently nothing planed from Capcom in regards to have any Home support with RE6.

This could change of course, but to do so Capcom would need to know that there's a lot of people who would like this.  A great way to get your voice heard is to express it in their forums, which can be found here...

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/forum/view/7391/233005/resident_evil_6

...you'll need to take a moment to register.

Message 2 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Jun 23, 2012

i did

and yes, i really hope they would create a new space to replace it, for sure it would be hella popular.

for a while atleast.

Also, i still think that it would make sense to keep it even if they wouldnt create one

why? because if they would keep it till RE6 would be released, then the next day or next update would be the perfect time to tell it Goodbye(something like that).

Message 3 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jun 23, 2012

I'm still miffed they didn't make an Operation Raccoon City space.  Given the nature of the game (4-player co-op), it being a RE game, and how awesome having the character outfits in Home would've been, I think it would've been a fantastic choice for everyone involved.

http://thewiredfish.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/d967a157a3d7bc9e3258d377dcf13a1c.jpg

If Capcom lets RE6 slip past Home, I'm going to lose respect for them.  I mean, it's money in the bank.  We're going to buy the costumes, we're going to watch the videos, play whatever game is in there, collect the rewards, wear the t-shirts...it's practically advertising that pays for itself.  I just don't understand why game producers aren't falling over each other to get their games in Home.

Message 4 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Jun 23, 2012

Operation Raccoon City was not produced by Capcom, so it may be a reason why it didnt get on Home, but they still could have done it because the game was supervised by Capcom.

Lose respect ? that much ?, come on Kat, even if they dont add a space for RE6, they probably would have a reason, somewhere... but yes, if they would create a space, money would flow.

Lets hope they make one.

Message 5 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jun 23, 2012

Oops, should've said "published" by Capcom.

Yes, I will lose respect, and I will boycott Capcom by no longer inviting them to my birthday parties.

Message 6 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes