Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
4834 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

Thank you, but I gave up being serious some time ago. I say, "If you can't beat (sense into) 'em. Join 'em." You people are certifiable. Smiley Very Happy

Message 51 of 68 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

Good evening, before I give any actual input here

 

I am right, you are all wrong

 

Me being right matters to give me more credibility that is what we all want after all, to be the most logical and remove all contradictions from oneself, this is a debate over influence. I claim I don't care over what other people say, and I don't in this case, so please give be a rebuttal and I'll gladly ignore it, because I don't care.

 

Now that aside let's get into the Original post 

 

This is what I read it as

 

Dear fellow members of the Sony Home community, Playstation Home has been freezing unexpectedly. Please I ask of anyone capable, please repair this as quickly as possible because it is a inconvenience . Me and my fellow friends have experienced the same occurrence on Home. I will ask that (PSN) The general Sony company, excuse me I am ignorant as to who exactly maintains the network fix this freezing. From this instance I believe it has pertained to remove all the saved contents from my drive, I do not of the exact details as to really how or do not care to explain it further, Due to the freezing of the Playstation Home application I will plead that the entire service be shut down to allow a complete emphasis of repairing this issue, I do not however take in consideration of all the consequences of this, or caring because I see this as a personal injustice. I also fail to see how it will effect everyone using the service. I reason that the worthy and significant amount of time to fix would be an estimate of a week, I am not knowledgeable on the technical side of the repair and blindly giving out my reasonable answer. In allocation to this to repair the Playstation Home's general public as well. Please give feedback and approve of my idea as soon as possible. -In regards and thankfully yours H.B. 

 

For this I support Myalana's response containing the links to the help forums. I as a member can only direct you to find further help, seeing most of the people here responding hold no actual experience or power to fix this personally

 

We all came here to be heard

 

Message 52 of 68 (297 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 10/10/2012
Offline
558 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

Nov 25, 2012

There we go. She should hire you as her translater Appolo, and then she won't have to worry about anymore miscommunication issues. Smiley Wink

Message 53 of 68 (279 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
6533 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:

 Now I have mods who harass me constantly on orders from above. They even sent there corporate security after me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I command thou to harass"

hh

 

"Seven Mary three, seven Mary four, suspect spotted in Adventure District, hold positions"

s1

 

"Copy that Mother Hen, Big Bird inbound now"

ph

 

"Seven Mary three, standing by"

ad

 

"Roger that, seven Mary four waiting to transport troll, I mean suspect"

tp1





Message 54 of 68 (247 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:

This person who has only 11 posts was so fed up with the nonsense in Home. The OP came here for some kind of help answers or maybe just a statement of frustration. But the OP found trolls instead. You say I didn't help HER. What am I going to say? Clear your cache? Delete home? Reboot your modem and router?

 

When in fact this is really a systemic problem. That the Home platform group has been ignoring for a very long time. They keep adding more unstable garbage in pursuit of the mighty buck. Instead of taking a time out like the OP suggested to fix the mess they have created. So while you harp on me for this tempest in a tea cup. Maybe it's time everybody look at the bigger issues here. We shouldn't be clearing our cache's all the time. We shouldn't be forced to look at our systems all the time. When in fact the source code is the main problem here. You know if you were here long enough. You would know it wasn't always like this...

 

 

If i'd been here long enough? lol...check my registered date sir. Just beacause i chose to sit back and watch the squabbling before rather than participate doesn't mean I didn't know how it was back in the 'good 'ol days". It was the same then as it is now.

Message 55 of 68 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
3238 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

Nov 25, 2012
:^/ Like the original poster, I experience freezing up on Home from time to time, sometimes while accessing the wardrobe in a private space, and not just in crowded public spaces. When this lasts more than about ten or twenty seconds, I'll try quitting the Home application with the PS button. When even that gets no response from the PS3, I switch it off with the power button.

This usually results in just Home's cache file needing to be rebuilt upon log in, but one time it resulted in the PS3's file system being corrupted beyond repair. It was necessary to restore the hard drive, losing the saved game data, etc. along the way. Afterward, I restored from a year-old backup on external hard drive, but I've still lost all of my game saves, etc. from the year in between. So, the original poster is not alone in losing his hard drive content to a PS Home freeze.

I now back up my PS3 every other weekend, but having to reset the PS3 in the middle of having fun is frustrating, just the same.
Message 56 of 68 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2009
Offline
2960 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

Sorry your wrong. Home wasn't perfect back then. We used to have occasional internet issues. When there were program failures they were easily fixed. We accepted those warts for the simple reason the problems weren't bigger than Home. In whole Home worked pretty good back then. Back then dozens of my friends would wait eagerly to get back on after maintenance. Not anymore.

 

But now with this complete epic fail of source code. Has made Home almost unusable I hardly use NA anymore for the simple reason I know there will be a D, F or whatever. My HD cache will be corrupted very quickly. Even the firmware now is just outrageous. When I play disk games. I'm getting frozen regularly that is a first even for these people. I had to go back to xbox to play disk games now. They can't even get this forum right now. So your way off line when it comes to the old Home. Compared to this nightmare called Home we have now...

 


myalana wrote:

If i'd been here long enough? lol...check my registered date sir. Just beacause i chose to sit back and watch the squabbling before rather than participate doesn't mean I didn't know how it was back in the 'good 'ol days". It was the same then as it is now.




 

 



AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................





Message 57 of 68 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Online
3951 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:
Even the firmware now is just outrageous. When I play disk games. I'm getting frozen regularly that is a first even for these people. I had to go back to xbox to play disk games now.

 How about you play ALL your games on XBOX Smiley Very Happy then we'd all be happy! Actually how'd you manage to get PS3 games to work on an XBOX??

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 58 of 68 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

Nov 25, 2012

I was referring to the way that folks on the forums conducted themselves. Yes, I agree that it seemed more stable back in the early days.

Message 59 of 68 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2009
Offline
2960 posts
 

Re: Please fix PSH

Nov 26, 2012

You just can't help yourself you racist troll can you. Your going after me because I'm an American. You wish you were too don't you lol...


EdwCarnby wrote:

strider367 wrote:
Even the firmware now is just outrageous. When I play disk games. I'm getting frozen regularly that is a first even for these people. I had to go back to xbox to play disk games now.

 How about you play ALL your games on XBOX Smiley Very Happy then we'd all be happy! Actually how'd you manage to get PS3 games to work on an XBOX??






AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................





Message 60 of 68 (103 Views)
0 Likes