Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: Please fix PSH

Nov 25, 2012

I already answered that correct?

strider367 wrote:

You know your preaching to the choir now. I have always pointed out the problems here very loudly since the beginning. I have tried working within to get something done here. Now I have mods who harass me constantly on orders from above. They even sent there corporate security after me. So don't give me that crap. I just reached the point I have given up almost all hope. That this nonsense will ever change here. But to have trolls openly attack people just to have a little fun is just too much. If you can't see that then shame on you...

myalana wrote:

And how did you help? You know Sony isn't going to personally answer them so don't give me that "there's nothing I can do to help" bit. You could have written something. You could have empathized. You didn't do so. 

This argument of the community is a terrible bunch trolls now doesn't hold water with me. I've been here a long time as well i just never posted much. The same complaints, the same petty squabbling went on back then as well, it was just different participants. You are entitled to your opinion and I agree with much of it, but don't pretend to be so utterly offended when you and a certain someone else offered no support, no advice...nothing but complaining about others. 

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 41 of 68 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Since the mods constantly harass me I wouldn't be surprised. Let me repeat what one lead mod wrote to me awhile back.

"Everyone has a right to there opinion here, except you"

Then people wonder why I don't care for this forum anymore. But I will not stand by and let the idiots attack people just for there fun...

Bobsfed wrote:
I bet this thread will be locked before this night is over.

Map
Map

Message 42 of 68 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 25, 2012

You answered it? Well, no. You made a post that stated you have complained loudly. I have done the same. You did nothing to help in this instance. You couldn't help and we couldn't help either. A light-hearted comment is sometimes just that. No one attacked the OP. This wasn't about that...it's about the old guard at times thinking that things were better once upon a time and wanting a return to those days. It won't happen. You can complain about it and that is your right....I applaud you for it in fact. I do the same at times. This entire thread will most likely be deleted in a day or 2 so apart from venting, it's really accomplishing nothing.

Message 43 of 68 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:
Now I have mods who harass me constantly on orders from above. They even sent there corporate security after me.

Sony probably hired a new team just to follow you. You must be doing something right.    Smiley Happy

Also, misspelling fewer words will give you more cred.   Smiley Wink

Message 44 of 68 (181 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 25, 2012

This person who has only 11 posts was so fed up with the nonsense in Home. The OP came here for some kind of help answers or maybe just a statement of frustration. But the OP found trolls instead. You say I didn't help HER. What am I going to say? Clear your cache? Delete home? Reboot your modem and router?

When in fact this is really a systemic problem. That the Home platform group has been ignoring for a very long time. They keep adding more unstable garbage in pursuit of the mighty buck. Instead of taking a time out like the OP suggested to fix the mess they have created. So while you harp on me for this tempest in a tea cup. Maybe it's time everybody look at the bigger issues here. We shouldn't be clearing our cache's all the time. We shouldn't be forced to look at our systems all the time. When in fact the source code is the main problem here. You know if you were here long enough. You would know it wasn't always like this...

myalana wrote:

You answered it? Well, no. You made a post that stated you have complained loudly. I have done the same. You did nothing to help in this instance. You couldn't help and we couldn't help either. A light-hearted comment is sometimes just that. No one attacked the OP. This wasn't about that...it's about the old guard at times thinking that things were better once upon a time and wanting a return to those days. It won't happen. You can complain about it and that is your right....I applaud you for it in fact. I do the same at times. This entire thread will most likely be deleted in a day or 2 so apart from venting, it's really accomplishing nothing.

Map
Map

Message 45 of 68 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Strider. Please revoke your kudos or I myself will start believing that my post wasn't completely sarcastic. Smiley Indifferent
Message 46 of 68 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:

How nice someone comes here asking for this nightmare to be fix. Then when they try to communicate that message the best they can. This person falls prey to sarcasm from the wannabe elitist here. Maybe it's all of you, people should be making fun of. I'm sure your all so proud of yourselves now.

As I said before once the forum dies the game quickly follows. This kind of nonsense proves that...

I agree with you. The op was innocent just trying to get some help.

Message 47 of 68 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 25, 2012

As you wish I revoke my kudo. You do know I can't actually remove it with this new forum. Kane you've been here almost from the beginning. People would listen to you if you ever chose to be serious. Give a try every now and then it can be refreshing lol...

hyperkane wrote:
Strider. Please revoke your kudos or I myself will start believing that my post wasn't completely sarcastic. Smiley Indifferent

Map
Map

Message 48 of 68 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I hope not this is pretty entertaining. 

Message 49 of 68 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:

Since the mods constantly harass me I wouldn't be surprised. Let me repeat what one lead mod wrote to me awhile back.

"Everyone has a right to there opinion here, except you"

Then people wonder why I don't care for this forum anymore. But I will not stand by and let the idiots attack people just for there fun...

Bobsfed wrote:

One mod had the nerve to tell me my post was deleted because it didn't have anything to do with or contribute to the thread. Like im supposed to have read "the terms of conduct"?    Tell you what I'll read the "term of conduct". if someone gives me a loco-motion that doesnt take 5 minutes to work.

Message 50 of 68 (140 Views)
0 Likes