Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: Please fix PSH

Nov 25, 2012

Sorry I hurt you imaginary feeling. Since you openly admit your a troll you don't have any real feeling do you. Attacking people is how you get your kicks right? But then again you didn't care about the OP's feeling either. Who is not here trying to get any kicks from being attack by you and the others right? Enjoy your little world since that's all you got lmao...

EdwCarnby wrote:
I never denied I was a troll and I never called you one either. You're just putting words into my mouth to defeat my argument. It's another ad hominem attack. Why is it people these days can't counter the actual argument being made and have to resort to such trash..*sigh*

Seriously just read what you wrote to me from the beginning. It was very rude. Until you went off the handle all I said was 1 line. Just 1 line. I couldn't care if the OP liked what it said or not, but you aren't the OP so you don't know for sure. Don't put words and thoughts into THEIR head and mouth either. I do find it funny that you think I'm ashamed of something. Ah yes, I must be ashamed for that 1 liner I did. I'll leave you with a 1 liner for you stew over - "Sucks to be you!" goodbye Smiley Tongue

-Ed.

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 31 of 68 (191 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:

Your are the most typical troll. When cornered by logic you try to deflect it back. Saying everyone else is the troll. Then trying to play mister innocent get real. You go on the attack and when I point out what your doing here. Then I'm the one spewing hate really? What small little world you live in. Your idea of fun was not fun for the OP. Because it was at his expense. Now the light is shined on you and you don't like it. That's just too bad...

EdwCarnby wrote:
strider don't you find it funny that all the things you're accusing me of you're doing yourself? All I did was make a 1 line joke saying I'd get right on it, and you're the one calling me names, saying I'm not helping the OP when you aren't either, spewing the hate and speaking like a fanboy. Who are you to tell me I don't belong here? EVERYONE belongs here and if they aren't welcome? Well that's for the mods to decide not us.

I know what the OP wrote by the way. There's a lot of problems with Home that need fixing. I'm no fanboy and I'm not blind and neither are Sony. The fact is it's not a priority to them because it works well enough for them to peddle us yet more purchasable crap so why should I care if they don't? I have more pressing things in life to care about, don't you?

I don't believe what you said about forums either. Nintendo has no official forums and a lot of their games are still played day in day out by their fans. I think you're referring to things like MMO's and yes I agree with you there there is a difference but MMO's and virtual worlds aren't like traditional games.

The person who made this post is so obviously mixing words like two, too, and to, and four and for, because she thinks it makes her look cool. So it natural to joke about a post when it looks like it's a joke in the first place. I mean she should know that no ones going to take her seriously if she talks like that.

Message 32 of 68 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 25, 2012

As I said before you need to read in between the lines of what the OP is doing here. But people here are just too cold hearted to notice the obvious. If you can't see it I'm not going to point it out for you. Overall it's clearly a call for help. But most certainly the OP doesn't deserved to be attacked for what he is trying to say here...

nomad5504 wrote:
Can't we all just get along?? If not can't we just hug it out? Oh well I tried... But you have to admit reading what the OP said was annoying right? The least someone can do when posting for help is to type where everyone can understand it correct? I know there are users that don't speak English very well and I am a very tolerant person when it comes to that but I don't think this is the case here. This is some young kid who has no clue how to type correctly thats all. Should people be making fun of her/him? No...Should they type things out where people can understand it? YES... Its very annoying trying to help people who type like that..Thats all I'm saying.

Map
Map

Message 33 of 68 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Nov 25, 2012
it's a girl btw. not a boy.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 34 of 68 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Is that really what the OP is doing here? Could there be another reason the Op writes like that? As far as being taken seriously. There are plenty of people here who write correctly. The problem is what they say are not worth reading. So I will give this OP the benefit of the doubt. That's something the majority of people here clearly are not willing to do...

Icinq wrote:

The person who made this post is so obviously mixing words like two, too, and to, and four and for, because she thinks it makes her look cool. So it natural to joke about a post when it looks like it's a joke in the first place. I mean she should know that no ones going to take her seriously if she talks like that.

Map
Map

Message 35 of 68 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Wow Oh gee he's a girl I mean nobody uses girl names when there actually boys here right? So does it really make a difference troll?

EdwCarnby wrote:
it's a girl btw. not a boy.

Map
Map

Message 36 of 68 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:

As I said before you need to read in between the lines of what the OP is doing here.

Edit: Bah, I hate these forums sometimes.

What are you referring to? I highly doubt hotbaby1156 is a philospher speaking in cryptic riddles.

Message 37 of 68 (153 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

strider367 wrote:

As I said before you need to read in between the lines of what the OP is doing here. But people here are just too cold hearted to notice the obvious. If you can't see it I'm not going to point it out for you. Overall it's clearly a call for help. But most certainly the OP doesn't deserved to be attacked for what he is trying to say here...

nomad5504 wrote:
Can't we all just get along?? If not can't we just hug it out? Oh well I tried... But you have to admit reading what the OP said was annoying right? The least someone can do when posting for help is to type where everyone can understand it correct? I know there are users that don't speak English very well and I am a very tolerant person when it comes to that but I don't think this is the case here. This is some young kid who has no clue how to type correctly thats all. Should people be making fun of her/him? No...Should they type things out where people can understand it? YES... Its very annoying trying to help people who type like that..Thats all I'm saying.

And how did you help? You know Sony isn't going to personally answer them so don't give me that "there's nothing I can do to help" bit. You could have written something. You could have empathized. You didn't do so. 

This argument of the community is a terrible bunch trolls now doesn't hold water with me. I've been here a long time as well i just never posted much. The same complaints, the same petty squabbling went on back then as well, it was just different participants. You are entitled to your opinion and I agree with much of it, but don't pretend to be so utterly offended when you and a certain someone else offered no support, no advice...nothing but complaining about others. 

Message 38 of 68 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Guys..at  this point it really doesnt matter one way or another simply because the OP came, ranted and left.

Was it a troll post ?

Only the OP knows.

The OP was ranting to the Home developers basically and its very possible they didnt know where else to post it so they posted here in anger.

Then again it could have been a troll and we will never know, so nows a good time to pull the chute on this one

Message 39 of 68 (146 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012
I bet this thread will be locked before this night is over.

bobs fed signature
Message 40 of 68 (139 Views)
0 Likes