Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Please fix PSH

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

No offense strider, but I didn't see you offer assistance.

OP you may want to post over in support:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

This thread may pertain to  your issues and offer some advice:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/INFO-Network-Error-Fixes-Feedback-Re...

Message 11 of 68 (247 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 24, 2012

strider367 wrote:

How nice someone comes here asking for this nightmare to be fix. Then when they try to communicate that message the best they can. This person falls prey to sarcasm from the wannabe elitist here. Maybe it's all of you, people should be making fun of. I'm sure your all so proud of yourselves now.

As I said before once the forum dies the game quickly follows. This kind of nonsense proves that...

Thank God, I'm not the only one that see's this every day.  There are real problems with Home and I blam it on Fan boys/girls who don't want to acknowledge that there is a lot of probelms with Home.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 12 of 68 (247 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I know there's a lot of problems with Home just cos I like to goof around doesn't mean I like to plead ignorance or I'm a fanboy. That's just an ad hominem attack people use when they're dissatisfied with the service but are too stupid to differentiate between a joke or a real fanboy defending broken stuff. All I did was make a one liner.

And as for my previous comment to strider I was just telling him what he wanted to hear so he can sleep better at night knowing we're all evil boogeymen and he's a big hero.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 13 of 68 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 24, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Thank God, I'm not the only one that see's this every day.  There are real problems with Home and I blam it on Fan boys/girls who don't want to acknowledge that there is a lot of probelms with Home.

I'm the first to admit that there most certainly ARE lots of problems with Home. Humor isn't one of them however. Again, you were quick to criticize but offered nothing in the way of help yourself.

OP, I do believe most of the staff including support has the weekend off for the Holiday. Moderation will most likely move your thread to the support section at some point or you can post there yourself and/or read some of the threads that describe issues that are similar to your own. I don't believe anyone posting on page 1 meant any offense.

Message 14 of 68 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I just wanted to teach the OP the difference between two and to...

Didn't know I was going to be flogged and beaten.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 68 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 24, 2012

myalana wrote:

I'm the first to admit that there most certainly ARE lots of problems with Home. Humor isn't one of them however. Again, you were quick to criticize but offered nothing in the way of help yourself.

OP, I do believe most of the staff including support has the weekend off for the Holiday. Moderation will most likely move your thread to the support section at some point or you can post there yourself and/or read some of the threads that describe issues that are similar to your own. I don't believe anyone posting on page 1 meant any offense.

What are you talking about the OP never asked for help from any of us.  Not all question's asked on this forum are directed to the Home community.  This question here was directed to the maker's of Home to fix the problems.  Don't you see them from time to time post on this forum?  I know I do...

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 16 of 68 (226 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 24, 2012

There is no assistance I can give to the OP. This is solely the problem of sony who are blind to the obvious. The nightmarish game code and firmware that gets worst every single week. This Home platform group who cares less whether this place works or not. Then you have this new community here. That are no different then the trolls in Home itself. Or maybe you didn't notice...

myalana wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/INFO-Network-Error-Fixes-Feedback-Re...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 17 of 68 (208 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 24, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

myalana wrote:

What are you talking about the OP never asked for help from any of us.  Not all question's asked on this forum are directed to the Home community.  This question here was directed to the maker's of Home to fix the problems.  Don't you see them from time to time post on this forum?  I know I do...

Which question? There wasn't a question sir.The OP wrote:

PSH has been freezing up point blank fix PSH ASAP..... Me my friends have been freezing up on PSH i'll ask that PSN two please fix this problem. freezing of my PS3 made me lose everything on it. Do two the freezing of PSH. i'll ask of this that PSN two be shut down four a week four sony two do work and maintenance on yall's system please respond ASAP ty..... HB

Being that the poster is fairly new around these parts, I (apparently mistakenly) assumed that they might find the support section useful. You must have assumed that we should have left this for Sony to answer. How optimistic of you once again.

You needn't lecture me about wanting better communication from staff...i've been asking for that for quite a long time. You hadn't noticed? You hadn't seen my rants? I still want that, but I more realistically realize that most of the time what we really get around here is communication from other forum members. At least that's something. So yes perhaps my view is different from yours in that I believe we can rail against the powers that be while still being realistic and realizing that most of the answers, most of the help is going to come from the community. You sit and wait and fondly remember closed beta through rose colored glasses if you wish> I was there too...I prefer the way things are now in Home.

Message 18 of 68 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 24, 2012

strider367 wrote:

There is no assistance I can give to the OP. This is solely the problem of sony who are blind to the obvious. The nightmarish game code and firmware that gets worst every single week. This Home platform group who cares less whether this place works or not. Then you have this new community here. That are no different then the trolls in Home itself. Or maybe you didn't notice...

myalana wrote:

Hey hey. you can't speak for everyone, 

We've complained and given suggestions.. for years!

Its no ones fault here that Sony has a budget and doesnt blow it all on Home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 68 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 24, 2012

You and your kind are the last people we need here. This forum was so much different not too long ago. But since trolls like you came here. That has made most of the good part of this community to leave and why not? What's the point being here when your surrounded by jerks spewing hate. Yes that's exactly what your doing here. I will say this again since I have seen this several times before with other games. Once the forum dies so does the game. Mark my words it's just a matter of time now. Despite your rhetoric that the forum is just a microcosm of Home is just false. The forum represents enough of people who in the past has made Home what it is today warts and all.

Added note; Why can't you people read in between the lines in what the OP posted. Or have you all become so cold you simply can't see it...

EdwCarnby wrote:
I know there's a lot of problems with Home just cos I like to goof around doesn't mean I like to plead ignorance or I'm a fanboy. That's just an ad hominem attack people use when they're dissatisfied with the service but are too stupid to differentiate between a joke or a real fanboy defending broken stuff. All I did was make a one liner.

And as for my previous comment to strider I was just telling him what he wanted to hear so he can sleep better at night knowing we're all evil boogeymen and he's a big hero.

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 20 of 68 (194 Views)