Nov 24 2012
By: hotbaby1156 Lombax Warrior 99 posts
Accepted Solution

Please fix PSH

[ Edited ]
67 replies 491 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

PSH has been freezing up point blank fix PSH ASAP..... Me my friends have been freezing up on PSH i'll ask that PSN two please fix this problem. freezing of my PS3 made me lose everything on it. Do two the freezing of PSH. i'll ask of this that PSN two be shut down four a week four sony two do work and maintenance on yall's system please respond ASAP ty..... HB

live love and dream
Message 1 of 68 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Please fix PSH

Nov 24, 2012
Ok lovey I'll finish my burrito and get right on it

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 2 of 68 (447 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I told you I thought people wanted LESS freezing...you never listen to me Ed. Now please get down in the basement and make it right.

Message 3 of 68 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12508 posts

Nov 24, 2012

EdwCarnby wrote:
Ok lovey I'll finish my burrito and get right on it

Thanks Ed, I'm too busy to fix Home right now, I'm doing laundry.

Message 4 of 68 (424 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Nov 24, 2012

hotbaby1156 wrote:

PSH has been freezing up point blank fix PSH ASAP..... Me my friends have been freezing up on PSH i'll ask that PSN two please fix this problem. freezing of my PS3 made me lose everything on it. Do two the freezing of PSH. i'll ask of this that PSN two be shut down four a week four sony two do work and maintenance on yall's system please respond ASAP ty..... HB

So you want two ps3's fixed for four weeks? Why only two? That doesn't sound very fair, now does it? And you think it's going to take PSN a month to fix only two ps3's. I've seen them fix the network in only a few hours. So I'm sure it will take less than that to fix two ps3's.

Message 5 of 68 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 24, 2012

to

two

too

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 68 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 24, 2012

How nice someone comes here asking for this nightmare to be fix. Then when they try to communicate that message the best they can. This person falls prey to sarcasm from the wannabe elitist here. Maybe it's all of you, people should be making fun of. I'm sure your all so proud of yourselves now.

As I said before once the forum dies the game quickly follows. This kind of nonsense proves that...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 7 of 68 (403 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Nov 24, 2012
strider hate to burst your bubble but the forums ISN'T Home. Home's full of tens of thousands of people that will buy things whether or not we post here. We're not special, we're really not.

Anyways what's wrong with a bit of fun? it was only a joke. None of us were rude to the OP were we

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 8 of 68 (389 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 24, 2012

So that's your excuse to attack this person? Clearly you don't care how other people feel. Most certainly all of you were being way over the top rude to this person. So to you trolling in Home and here is just OK then? As long as YOUR not the victim of these attacks right? Just so you know your remarks were not fun for the OP. Your statement proves you are ever so proud of yourself. I got a word that best describes you pathetic...

EdwCarnby wrote:
strider hate to burst your bubble but the forums ISN'T Home. Home's full of tens of thousands of people that will buy things whether or not we post here. We're not special, we're really not.

Anyways what's wrong with a bit of fun? it was only a joke. None of us were rude to the OP were we

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 9 of 68 (381 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Nov 24, 2012

strider367 wrote:

So that's your excuse to attack this person?

You got me! Guilty as charged!

strider367 wrote:

Clearly you don't care how other people feel

I care about how you feel Smiley Sad doesn't mean we're married or anything though

strider367 wrote:

Most certainly all of you were being way over the top rude to this person

Yeah I should have fixed Home straight away and skipped on the burrito. I was being totally mean making them wait it out

strider367 wrote:

So to you trolling in Home and here is just OK then?

Hell to the yes!

strider367 wrote:

So that's your excuse to attack this person? Clearly you don't care how other people feel. Most certainly all of you were being way over the top rude to this person. So to you trolling in Home and here is just OK then? As long as YOUR not the victim of these attacks right?

@conrad_max

Message 10 of 68 (370 Views)
0 Likes