Highlighted
Jul 03 2010
By: GenOneilSGC Sackboy 446 posts

Please don't do this!

25 replies 111 views Edited Jul 3, 2010

To all the people in Home,You know who you are who bring it upon themselves to, "criticize and berate" me and others because of how I am   dressed Please don't. I come into Home to enjoy myself,and to talk to my Friends. Please do not call me "g**,or **bleep** are you supposed to be".  I work hard for My money, and how i spend it is My business.Home is an escape from the everyday hassles of the Real World,and a great enjoyment to me.Ican be whatever I want in Home and have fun with that.  Home should be fun for everyone,and yes I know i can (ignore,block,or report) but I should not have to. Again how I dress should not be a problem for anyone, yes I may look "stupid",but who cares, if I like it that's all  that matter.    I LOVE HOME , PLEASE let me have Fun, Thank You to all the HOME users who are Polite, and Courteous,and to my Friends. Have fun in Home that's what its there for.

My name is Gen and right or wrong I approved this message!!
Message 1 of 26 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: Please don't do this!

Jul 3, 2010

GenOneilSGC wrote:

To all the people in Home,You know who you are who bring it upon themselves to, "criticize and berate" me and others because of how I am   dressed Please don't. I come into Home to enjoy myself,and to talk to my Friends. Please do not call me "g**,or **bleep** are you supposed to be".  I work hard for My money, and how i spend it is My business.Home is an escape from the everyday hassles of the Real World,and a great enjoyment to me.Ican be whatever I want in Home and have fun with that.  Home should be fun for everyone,and yes I know i can (ignore,block,or report) but I should not have to. Again how I dress should not be a problem for anyone, yes I may look "stupid",but who cares, if I like it that's all  that matter.    I LOVE HOME , PLEASE let me have Fun, Thank You to all the HOME users who are Polite, and Courteous,and to my Friends. Have fun in Home that's what its there for.

Enjoy Home,,

Don't let a few immature people ruin your experience - you win...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 26 (111 Views)
Sackboy
446 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Thank You LilBleuEyes,I do enjoy Home very much. Its great fun for me.

Message 3 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

Jul 3, 2010
Sorry misspelled your'e name, DUH ME,LOL.
Message 4 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Jul 3, 2010
That's terrible, but I don't understand why people are randomly harassing you for your outfits. Either way ignore them, and enjoy Home for yourself and friends.
Message 5 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 3, 2010

GenOneilSGC wrote:

Thank You LilBleuEyes,I do enjoy Home very much. Its great fun for me.

There are tons of free items you can win in home. You don't need to buy stuff necessarily to get some nice stuff to wear if you are concerned about that. Be sure you hit up Central Plaza if you haven't because the freebies this year are very nice!

Message 6 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Thank You Joanna_Dark_, I do get the free stuff,and I buy alot, I have been a Home user for awhile,  I just have never posted except for replies.

Message 7 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

Jul 3, 2010
keep a stiff upper lip and show some backbone its a cruel world out there son
Message 8 of 26 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 3, 2010

GenOneilSGC wrote:

Please don't do this!

The people that act like this don't post on these forums. You might be heard by a handful of lurkers though. Good luck.

Message 9 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Find friends that care about you for YOU,  not your avatar and those who say stuff about your avatar are just dum dums . Just click X on them and use the 'Ignore Player'  function. You will be happy you did.

~Jers HCV  

HomeStationMagazine
Message 10 of 26 (111 Views)