Sackboy
588 posts

Re: Please create a ''New CP''

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

What they should of done is kept Central Plaza and made The hub an add on of the mall, if you noticed when you look outside of the mall, it looks like a three story mall but it;s only a 2 story mall, so why couldn't they just add the hub on the 3rd floor. if they did I can see them putting transporter, since if they made the whole mall three floors, it could get very laggy and ppl would probably freeze up or maybe not if sony makes it the right way.

Message 51 of 58 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Dec 11, 2012

LOL,

The Home Devs only gave us what we asked for,  Remember they asked for suggestions on how we wanted a new CP - most everyone who came to the forums back then said, they wanted modern shopping with a shuttle,  We all helped in create the monstrosity that is the HUB, so remember in a few years when they bring it up again, tell them just to bring back the old CP!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 58 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Dec 11, 2012
I like the Hub, I don't get it. Pier Park has plenty of benches and nature. I barely go to the Hub ever, as I barely went to Central Plaza ever. But that's just me.
Message 53 of 58 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 11, 2012

I had heard a rumor that CP was coming back in 2013.  True or no?  If it does, we want the bench glitch back also.  lol

Message 54 of 58 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Dec 11, 2012

WWERaw526 wrote:

What they should of done is kept Central Plaza and made The hub an add on of the mall, if you noticed when you look outside of the mall, it looks like a three story mall but it;s only a 2 story mall, so why couldn't they just add the hub on the 3rd floor. if they did I can see them putting transporter, since if they made the whole mall three floors, it could get very laggy and ppl would probably freeze up or maybe not if sony makes it the right way.

This I can agree with, Hub should remain part of the stores/mall, and CP should be an added public space. It was nice when they had it.
Maybe revise it, make it better, give us some fresh open ait, Smiley Very Happy

Message 55 of 58 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Dec 11, 2012

I still want the closed beta central plaza as a personal space. Smiley Sad

Old Central Plaza

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 56 of 58 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 11, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

CentralPark103005.jpg

bethesda-terrace-l.jpg

OMG, the sun is so bright !!!  Smiley Surprised   I'm going back inside.   Smiley Sad

Message 57 of 58 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Dec 11, 2012
I don't care if its the old Central Plaza or a brand new one, but I just hate the Hub. There is no charm or feel to it. It feels more like a futuristic train depot or station and it shouldn't be! We need to have more of a "Park-like" atmosphere, thats what makes people like it! With park benches, fountains, sounds of birds, weather patterns, need I go on? Also, the way you are adversting isnt good.

I'm not saying the one in Central Plaza was any better but they were kept mostly to the buildings, in the Hub, they are EVERYWHERE!!! Plus, why the heck are there stores? That shouldn't even be there! Why not a kiosk like Pier Park has? Much simpler and now that we have the shop in navigator, those stores don't serve much of a purpose. This is all just my OPINION competely but really, if you implant these changes, heck make a new space with what I said or bring back the old one.

But in all else, the Hub is just a modern piece of advertising trash to me
 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 58 of 58 (91 Views)
0 Likes