Wastelander
870 posts

Re: Please create a ''New CP''

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I still don't understand why Sony thought people would like the hub better than the CP. They say they made the hub for marketing reasons and it's something they could get the 3rd party developers on board for. But what about us the players? They never asked any of the players what they wanted. Sony only care about the advertisers and developer's. They don't give a flying fig about us. All they want from us is our money and that's it. To them were just sheep.

Its a business.

but yes they should listen to us a bit more.

thats why we need to keep supporting this and asking for this.

People complains that Sony doesnt care and say that all that they want is money, but, do they make an effort to support and keep asking for things ??

I created a few threads about Rain in the past, now i made a new one, but, will ppl support it or will they be lazy and then keep complaining ?

Tho, i do not understand why they do not add Rain and other weather option on Home, because its evident it would sell.

About CP, Sony does not seem to realise that us on the forum, we are hardcore fans, and so they should listen to us a bit more because the more things that we see that we like, the more ppl buy... so i do not understand.

Message 31 of 58 (127 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I think if they like the hub so much they should have just built it in to the old CP instead of scraping the old CP all together.

bobs fed signature
Message 32 of 58 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 10, 2012

A new CP? Smiley SurprisedRobot surprisedMan SurprisedWoman SurprisedCat Surprised  Weren't people complaining about CP having too many "noobs" before? Smiley Surprised  Now the same people want it back? Man SurprisedRobot surprisedCat Surprised  I guess they miss the "elitist bench". Smiley LOLRobot LOLMan LOLCat LOLWoman LOL  The bench in the Yetti's space isn't cutting it for them due to low traffic Smiley LOL.  Maybe it's just harder for the Home elitist to harass new users in the Hub?  Smiley HappyRobot HappyMan HappyWoman HappyCat Happy

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" Smiley Happy *she slapped me*
Message 33 of 58 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 10, 2012

HalfManHalfNerd wrote:

A new CP? Smiley SurprisedRobot surprisedMan SurprisedWoman SurprisedCat Surprised  Weren't people complaining about CP having too many "noobs" before? Smiley Surprised  Now the same people want it back? Man SurprisedRobot surprisedCat Surprised  I guess they miss the "elitist bench". Smiley LOLRobot LOLMan LOLCat LOLWoman LOL  The bench in the Yetti's space isn't cutting it for them due to low traffic Smiley LOL.  Maybe it's just harder for the Home elitist to harass new users in the Hub?  Smiley HappyRobot HappyMan HappyWoman HappyCat Happy

I really dont think the main reason why they removed it was because of the new ppl because the new ppl are in every spaces.

At first they said they wanted to make something more modern, they also said that ppl asked for it, but i never seen anyone ask for something like that, and if ppl asked for something new, they probly didnt ask for something like that, what they meant was probly a better CP.

Message 34 of 58 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

I don't even know what anyone found wrong with the old CP. I've seen pics and video's of it and it sure looked a lot better than the hub. I know I may sound like a hypocrite because I wasn't around when the CP was active. But from what I've seen and heard about it, I know I would have liked it. I hated the hub from day one. When I first started on Home I actually didn't know that they scrapped the old CP, and I was looking for an exit in the hub that would lead to the CP. I was very disappointed when I learned there was no CP anymore. Man Frustrated

bobs fed signature
Message 35 of 58 (112 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 11, 2012

HalfManHalfNerd wrote:

The point of the OP's post was the new CP stink's.  If you re-read the Subject you will see "Please create a NEW CP".  It does not have to be the old CP but the old one would be an improvement.

What's the first thing you think about in our new CP?  advertising, advertising more advertising and the Home Mall where they use there advertising to make them money.

What everone in Home seem's to be looking for is more zen or funksway and an easyer way to get from space to space.  Now that we have a new CP less people seem to be useing the bowling alley.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 36 of 58 (112 Views)
Wastelander
837 posts

Nov 11, 2012

See a lot of us want it back and they say they listen to the community BS I still remember when they brought back that street fighter teken game watever it was sayin back buy popular demand again BS show me all the threads and messages asking for that one back. BRING BACK CENTRAL PLAZA and I mite just start spending more money like I used to and be on home more like I used to................

Message 37 of 58 (110 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Nov 11, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

I still don't understand why Sony thought people would like the hub better than the CP. They say they made the hub for marketing reasons and it's something they could get the 3rd party developers on board for. But what about us the players? They never asked any of the players what they wanted. Sony only care about the advertisers and developer's. They don't give a flying fig about us. All they want from us is our money and that's it. To them were just sheep.

Its a business.

but yes they should listen to us a bit more.

thats why we need to keep supporting this and asking for this.

People complains that Sony doesnt care and say that all that they want is money, but, do they make an effort to support and keep asking for things ??

I created a few threads about Rain in the past, now i made a new one, but, will ppl support it or will they be lazy and then keep complaining ?

Tho, i do not understand why they do not add Rain and other weather option on Home, because its evident it would sell.

About CP, Sony does not seem to realise that us on the forum, we are hardcore fans, and so they should listen to us a bit more because the more things that we see that we like, the more ppl buy... so i do not understand.

I was thinking of this idea before, of forming an actual group that would collectively voice their thoughts and suggestions to be able to hold more ground. Once organized, it would carry more weight rather than scattered wanting things and not being heard. I think many of us have or at least want something like this. A collective group stading their ground with their input and growing.

One way to get our point across would be withdrawl of funds on things we are not satisified with. I think this idea would help generate more user input focused louder community voice in general. 

Message 38 of 58 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 11, 2012

did you mean to create a group as with a clubhouse for this ?

Message 39 of 58 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Nov 11, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

did you mean to create a group as with a clubhouse for this ?

Possibly, however that would severly put a limit as to how many could join on home, but it would be a stronger interactivity between it's members. Realistically it would be beneficial to have it on the forums as anyone with an interest to contribute would be able to

Message 40 of 58 (78 Views)
0 Likes