Oct 29 2012
By: MLn_22 Wastelander 870 posts

Please create a ''New CP''

57 replies 557 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

Ok...

Dear Home developpers,

You know that LOTS of us miss CP, and so alot of threads were made suggesting/telling you that we would like CP back.

So, if you really wont bring it back, atleast please consider to create a new one.

All we would like is a nice place to hang where there could be a pond thingy, a space with benchs, some buildings around (mall, cinema, etc, they could be fake it wouldnt matter), and well add some nice things like trees, weather change, day and night etc.

The Hub is modern, and so we really would like a space that would atleast remind us of what CP was, it just was nice, so please, Please consider this.

Thank you very much and have a great day.

Message 1 of 58 (557 Views)
Wastelander
870 posts

Re: Please create a ''New CP''

Oct 29, 2012

CentralPark103005.jpg

bethesda-terrace-l.jpg

Message 2 of 58 (548 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Oct 29, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

Ok...

Dear Home developpers,

You know that LOTS of us miss CP, and so alot of threads were made suggesting/telling you that we would like CP back.

So, if you really wont bring it back, atleast please consider to create a new one.

All we would like is a nice place to hang where there could be a pond thingy, a space with benchs, some buildings around (mall, cinema, etc, they could be fake it wouldnt matter), and well add some nice things like trees, weather change, day and night etc.

The Hub is modern, and so we really would like a space that would atleast remind us of what CP was, it just was nice, so please, Please consider this.

Thank you very much and have a great day.

Old CB was the best

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 3 of 58 (532 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Or at least make a new improved version of it.

Message 4 of 58 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

CentralPark103005.jpg

bethesda-terrace-l.jpg

Love the pics Smiley Happy That would make a wonderful space to hang with friends. Im not one of the people that are attached to the old CP but I've always questioned why was it removed. EU and JP still have their CP, so why decide NA should not have one? And what you have right now as CP is no where near to what it used to be or what other regions have.  A space like the one in these pics would be similar to what was there and would make a lot of people happy.  Home is a social community and it would make sense to have a space like this for everyone to hang, share and meet new people Heart

Message 5 of 58 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 29, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Love the pics Smiley Happy That would make a wonderful space to hang with friends. Im not one of the people that are attached to the old CP but I've always questioned why was it removed. EU and JP still have their CP, so why decide NA should not have one? And what you have right now as CP is no where near to what it used to be or what other regions have.  A space like the one in these pics would be similar to what was there and would make a lot of people happy.  Home is a social community and it would make sense to have a space like this for everyone to hang, share and meet new people Heart

The only Home that still has there Home Plaza is Japan Home. NA, EU, and Asia Home all had there Plazas removed and changed into the Hub. EU only brought back their old Plaza for Halloween.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 58 (483 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Oct 29, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

The only Home that still has there Home Plaza is Japan Home. NA, EU, and Asia Home all had there Plazas removed and changed into the Hub. EU only brought back their old Plaza for Halloween.

EU still has Home Square, it was only changed to one rendition of an older model for Halloween but it will go back to the current Home Square theyve been using for ahwile now.  I'm not sure what Asia has since I havent been there in awhile but I thought they were using Home Square too?  I think NA is the only region that uses the 3rd Mall Hub no one cares for.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 7 of 58 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Yea, EU still has their Home Square, but it got changed, though. It's nothing like how it was before all the regions, expect Japan Home, got the Home Core update that changed everything. Tha'ts what I was talking about in my post is how EU doesn't have it's orginal Home Square anymore. It got changed when Sony gave NA, Asia, and EU a reboot.  As for Asia, there Home Square is design just like how EU's is.

Message 8 of 58 (463 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 29, 2012

In the end, none of the spaces we have or resembles anything other regions have as far as their version of CP.  Action District, Adventure District, Pier Park, The Hub etc.  none of these give a feel of what the old CP used to be and it would be nice to have this re-added to Home.

Message 9 of 58 (456 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 29, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

In the end, none of the spaces we have or resembles anything other regions have as far as their version of CP.  Action District, Adventure District, Pier Park, The Hub etc.  none of these give a feel of what the old CP used to be and it would be nice to have this re-added to Home.

I agree with you on that. Home hasn't been the same at all since they gave Home the makeover and took spaces away. I miss my old Home. Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 58 (453 Views)