Jun 03 2010
By: Lucky13X Sackboy 435 posts

Please FIX FevArena queue system! Thanks.

5 replies 11 views Edited Jun 3, 2010

I just got kicked out of the Fev Arena a few minutes ago for "grief reporting" apparently(due to what the error on my screen said as I was logged out) because I was trying to report multiple players(who likely just reported me back to get me kicked) for using a possible tactic that was originally seen in Halo that involves using Lag or network traffic to your advantage. I don't know the specifics, but some people appeared to be gloating about possible lag switching or manipulation, including leaving and coming back into the area quickly to up their place in the queue.

I am not too sure about some of the others, but they were able to join into the queue ahead of many others who have been waiting hours to play just one match. If the queue system countdown is not going to count for anything, then why have it?

I also heard from another not involved player by BBG who joined the FevArena to see what it was like and was imeediatley in the mini-game without queueing up. Probably joining a friend is a means to bump yourself to the top of the list? If so, can we please fix it for the sake of those waiting?

Please investigate this matter as i had been waiting for a long while to finally have the FebvArna in the US. Soccer is not promoted as much as it could be and the FevArena is a great way to do it. Don't let it be a bust before it has even started.

When I finally got back into Home, I went from 1 to 31 in the queue. Just Perfect.

*Sigh*  - Waited 4 plus hours in that area with nothing to show for it. I'll look into trying again this weekend.

Thank you for reading.

]

Friend of all consoles including the 360, especially the Xbox 360 actually. ;-)
Message 2 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Re: Please FIX FevArena queue system! Thanks.

Jun 3, 2010

Well, here is something new. I am in a room where the wait was at 31 and aniother where I am 13 in the queue. In the room I talk about above I waited over 3 hours to get to the position of 1.

Also, there is a message of "Currently assigning queue position." This message was never delivered in the room I am talking about in the above post. The game would just freeze on the last players results for several minutes before starting again. Sometimes the menu would freeze on your last actions or the START button would be unavailable.

Yeah, there was something going on in the room I joined initially for the FevArena.

Message 1 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
618 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Lucky13X wrote:

Well, here is something new. I am in a room where the wait was at 31 and aniother where I am 13 in the queue. In the room I talk about above I waited over 3 hours to get to the position of 1.

Also, there is a message of "Currently assigning queue position." This message was never delivered in the room I am talking about in the above post. The game would just freeze on the last players results for several minutes before starting again. Sometimes the menu would freeze on your last actions or the START button would be unavailable.

Yeah, there was something going on in the room I joined initially for the FevArena.

Hi there,

We're aware of the queueing issue and it's been reported. If I get more info about when/how long the fix will take to occur, I will post that in the Support forum.

Thanks for your patience.

~CydoniaX

Message 3 of 6 (11 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Cydonia, there are two goal posts in FEVA.

Why can't there be two FEVA pitch games on both goal posts?

Message 4 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Jun 3, 2010
Is the space only up thru World Cup? I'm confused on the points. So the prediction and shooting games earn you points that use the same system for the rewards?
Message 5 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Jun 28, 2010
CydoniaX wrote:

Lucky13X wrote:

Hi there,

We're aware of the queueing issue and it's been reported. If I get more info about when/how long the fix will take to occur, I will post that in the Support forum.

Thanks for your patience.

~CydoniaX

I know this is way late, but I realized I never said Thank You to Cydoniax for replying.

And yeah, sorry about not posting in the Support forum. I'll try to remember that next time.

Message 6 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes