Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: Please CLEAN UP the NEW ITEMS in section in store!

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

How about new, newer, newest section in the store. I suggested that almost 2 years ago. I know there's a few things in new from 10 months ago. I stopped going in there to look around a year ago. I wait for glasswalls blog post and now his weekly thread. Then I look at worldwide updates that AZ4 puts up every week..

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 11 of 19 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

They could have easily done what they have always done in JP and EU by now with only NEW items being shown in the NEW section each week. People have been asking for that for a looong time in NA. There is obviously some reason (probably marketing and sales related) that they simply refuse to acknowledge the idea. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 12 of 19 (179 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Its laziness. Just laziness. The bare minimum upkeep since the redesign. I know it sounds negative but it really is like NA Home's motto or something...
Support Forums
Message 13 of 19 (148 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Drives me nuts. I pretty much know off the bat to just skip the first seven tiles or so because they're useless. I remember back when they very first implimented the 'new items' feature, they did keep it to only items that were released that week, and it was great. I was very happy with it. And then it just sloooowwly declined into being a mess of items. That's why I rely on the blog post because it lets me know what to look into and what to ignore. And then, of course, they shoved blog posts onto update day...just been getting messier and messier.

But, if you look at it, it DOES say 'New and Featured Items'. Maybe all those months old items in their main stores at the top are their 'featured' items. That's probably the excuse they would give you.

Message 14 of 19 (136 Views)
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Nanshe wrote:

GlassWalls,

Can you please do something about the new item section in PS Store and get your guys to clean it up already? There are items in there which been there for many months!! It's very frustrating having to go through the same thing week after week!!

Thank you!

Not just that, EVERYTHING THERE!!! The New Items, Featured Items, Highlights, Popular Items, And the Staff Picks. Seriously, And The Monthly Top 10 need to be updated EVERY MONTH!!! Come on, you made this now stick with it, don't abandon it!

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 15 of 19 (122 Views)
Fender Bender
3473 posts

Feb 19, 2013

We Have tons of Item spots... And I know we also have a Game tab area, Yet I think that a better Promo area for Gaming could be implimented... I just tried last night to Buy new Arcade cabinets and Its so un orginized I was so confused instead of making a purchase I left and went to indie space to play free arcades instead Smiley Sad and I honestly would like to invest in some of the new arcades for my spaces... 

I am very sad to see so much done with all the fashion in HOME, and the gaming being put to the side... don't get me wrong, I do like finding Clothes and spaces that match my style in HOME (not that there is much for me, cause I am not a huge fashion buff that wears heals and low cut shirts or bakini's) Yet We are in a Console Program... I am seeing a trend of fashion over Gaming... and I don't like that direction... also the females in this Virtual world are subjected to Sexisum on a regular basis... Sorry guys, I know alot of you enjoy the flesh and skimpy clothes, yet arnt we supposed to be in a gaming virtual world? 

Photobucket
Message 16 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
348 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I tried reaching Glasswalls @CadeRageous via his Twitter account to get his attention to this but still got ignored :-(

I wish we could like start a petition or some other action... We are never taken seriously

Message 17 of 19 (84 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I agree clean it up, or break it down into weekly subcategories.

Message 18 of 19 (80 Views)
Fender Bender
3473 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Nanshe wrote:

I tried reaching Glasswalls @CadeRageous via his Twitter account to get his attention to this but still got ignored :-(

I wish we could like start a petition or some other action... We are never taken seriously

They do listen and Mr. Glasswalls is a good guy, Hes a nice guy, he does listen, yet just because he listens or reads, does not mean that the company can do everything he or us would like. Yet if enough of us want something and are willing to pay its more likely to happen and its better to ask nice!!!!

Look at all the changes and content we have... if you were here you would remember what we had 4 years ago... Also remember things do take a long time, sometimes it takes 2 years to see one thing changed, yet Try and be patiant and understanding... He communicates with us more then Aanyone else in HOME on the staff that is not 3rd party. Also hands together for Mr. Joystick and all the lovely Women and Guys on the Staff for this forum... casue with out this forum things for HOME would be even less likely to be heard. 

I am not always the best example of understanding and patiants here in the forums, yet just like the staff we write to I am also learning as HOME grows. Just like you...

I do understand that we have been asking for this for Years!!! Yet I have an idea if you all would liek to give it a try... 

Everyone in the thread either take a picture or find a picture like the body piercing art you have And post it here in this thread.... then when march comes we all post one person per page with our picture and a link to this thread, and ask nicely for the item.... then we all subscribe and click kudo on each participants post and see if it helps in our request for body art in PS HOME. 

Photobucket
Message 19 of 19 (57 Views)