Highlighted
Apr 20 2007
By: dirtyrsoul~ First Son 7 posts

Playstation store

7 replies 1 views Edited Apr 20, 2007
How come when you look at the store page on this site there are several PSP game that can be bought and downloaded onto a psp... Yet when you visit the store site (on the most expensive yet useless games console) theres no option or such games. So i ask sony, SCEE or whoever.... Why say and show there is such things which you can use (the most expensive yet useless games console) yet its only on offer for shall we say for lucky people who dont live in the Wonderful country called UNTIED KINGDOM. Also i see the store site on here as more demo's than what is on offer in the UNITED KINGDOM.....(i under the impression the the store site was for all Playstion user)  .... HMMMMMM
Message 1 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: Playstation store

Apr 20, 2007
STOP TROLLING!!!

You keep making names and posting this crap!!
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 2 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 20, 2007
Really... like your reply makes sence....
Message 3 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Apr 20, 2007

red dog1 wrote:
STOP TROLLING!!!

You keep making names and posting this crap!!

haha. well if you have to keep responding to him that almost makes you like the troll under the bridge too. he almost gets there and you jump out and stop him or her (i didnt check). anyways. cant we all just get along?
Message 4 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 20, 2007
Different regions have different release dates. PS1 games for PSP arnt out yet here in the UK, however we have Super Rub A Dub, which I belive isn't out in the States just yet. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

tbh, I prefer Super Rub a Dub to old PS1 games:

1: GF loves it
2: Another game that uses the sixaxis nicely, which compliments my other purchase of flow
3: I love silly games
4: The puzzles are interesting
5: The game is fun

Message Edited by Eararaldor on 04-20-2007 05:49 AM
Message 5 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2414 posts

Apr 20, 2007
Dirty, the store site here is just for the US and Canadian stores. Take it up with SCEE and the UK PlayStation site about why the games aren't available to you yet and quit cluttering things up here. SCEA can't do anything for you.
Message 6 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 20, 2007
Thanks for the advise even thou i was just rant on about how poor PS3 is.... Playstation will always be backwards coming forward... i was just saying how, after forking out £425 i'm abit...in fact hughly disappointed on the release of PS3.... all show and no go.... many thanks for rhe help not that i was asking....
Message 7 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4910 posts

Apr 20, 2007

dirtyrsoul wrote:
Thanks for the advise even thou i was just rant on about how poor PS3 is.... Playstation will always be backwards coming forward... i was just saying how, after forking out £425 i'm abit...in fact hughly disappointed on the release of PS3.... all show and no go.... many thanks for rhe help not that i was asking....

return it then. save your money for school. Seems needed.
Message 8 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes