Aug 31 2013
By: LegendLeonidas Splicer 66 posts

Playstation home vs the sims??? hehe just for fun

30 replies 342 views Edited Aug 31, 2013

Hi guys I just posted this think it'll be a fun topic. I like both games but still like the sims better because it has more fun stuff to do.

Message 1 of 31 (342 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Playstation home vs the sims??? hehe just for fun

Aug 31, 2013

im excited for this

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 31 (330 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Aug 31, 2013

If home goes, EA games will be happy, because I will be spending more money on sims games again, or just playing  what I have

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 3 of 31 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3199 posts

Aug 31, 2013

I think the sims will always win, more things you can do.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 4 of 31 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 1, 2013

I prefer Playstation Home simply because you can be social. Cat Very Happy No matter how much fun The Sims is, I feel kind of lonely playing it. Cat LOL

Message 5 of 31 (274 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Sep 1, 2013
The concepts of avatars are the same for the games otherwise the games itself are completely different. Home there is different real people behind every avatar where on sims it's all the computer and you are the only player. I like the social aspect of home where the game play of sims is fun. I prefer home over the sims.
nelsig
Message 6 of 31 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Sims? I played that game once. There were a bunch of meters I was trying to keep full. Happiness, work, training, sleep, food, love, etc., right? You are suppose to balance this little simulated person's life. I can't even balance my own life. Now you want me to be responsible for this little simulated person having a rewarding, healthy life? His death was a mercy killing. Oh! I also remember there was something about a hot tub and I made a bunch of gnomes? Overall it's not for me, but I'm glad others enjoy it. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 31 (251 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Sep 1, 2013

If the Sims had a fully operational online interactivity mode, I'd never look at Home again. it was initially the sims that got me so hooked on Home to begin with. I recently platted the sims 3 lol.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 8 of 31 (242 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

LegendLeonidas wrote:

I'm done talking to people on the forums. I just put my opinion in here because that Japan home discussion was locked. I have a disability I have dyslexia. So take care all

I know this is offf topic but im curious to know if your ID supposed to be SadinoelEndleg? 

Message 9 of 31 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
404 posts

Sep 1, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LegendLeonidas wrote:

I'm done talking to people on the forums. I just put my opinion in here because that Japan home discussion was locked. I have a disability I have dyslexia. So take care all

I know this is offf topic but im curious to know if your ID supposed to be SadinoelEndleg? 

Message 10 of 31 (199 Views)