you should join a fam

families suck on Home!!

Message 21 of 42 (323 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

Jun 3, 2013

BigBoss1891 wrote:
Hello people. Most of you have probably seen me in the past running around on home (bigboss1891) I came on home in April of 2009. And in my time on Home I've made friends and lost pretty much everything just trying to have fun. When I started I was probably like everyone else their first time seeing home. Asking questions and following people around. I was quick to make friends... some I still talk to and some I wish would just vanish. I can't tell you how much time and money I have put into my home life...But it is ridiculous. And it all went straight to hell thanks to one individual. Who basically turned everyone against me...people I would call family. I've learned to Not let people close to me because of this. And given up my home life.

Home just exists and cannot take aggressive action against anyone unless they let it.  You ruined your own life and now need a scapegoat to take away the blame that you yourself deserve.   And you call yourself Big Boss.   I think you should change that to Big Sissy. LOLOLOLOL

Message 22 of 42 (321 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 3, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

BigBoss1891 wrote:
Hello people. Most of you have probably seen me in the past running around on home (bigboss1891) I came on home in April of 2009. And in my time on Home I've made friends and lost pretty much everything just trying to have fun. When I started I was probably like everyone else their first time seeing home. Asking questions and following people around. I was quick to make friends... some I still talk to and some I wish would just vanish. I can't tell you how much time and money I have put into my home life...But it is ridiculous. And it all went straight to hell thanks to one individual. Who basically turned everyone against me...people I would call family. I've learned to Not let people close to me because of this. And given up my home life.

Home just exists and cannot take aggressive action against anyone unless they let it.  You ruined your own life and now need a scapegoat to take away the blame that you yourself deserve.   And you call yourself Big Boss.   I think you should change that to Big Sissy. LOLOLOLOL

Sissy would be a part or misinterpreted as Sister in the ID and we wouldn't want to have Daddy, Mommy or Sister in a Home ID. TSK TSK..

HomeStationMagazine
Message 23 of 42 (310 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

BigBoss1891 wrote:

Sissy would be a part or misinterpreted as Sister in the ID and we wouldn't want to have Daddy, Mommy or Sister in a Home ID. TSK TSK..

There is an exception to every rule.  I am more than comfortable with making an exception here.

Message 24 of 42 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 3, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

BigBoss1891 wrote:

There is an exception to every rule.  I am more than comfortable with making an exception here.

Whew, I am SO glad we have you here to set policy' Smiley Wink

HomeStationMagazine
Message 25 of 42 (286 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Boss : Sorry to hear of your Home life problems. . . but . . .

If in RL you ae still paying the rent / mortgage, and are putting food on the table, (and eating it), instead of spending your hard earned cash on low riding booty spackle baggy waggy jeans and swag on Home ; well then, you are still in Kansas, Toto.

Make the rounds of Home, just like when you were new.

Take your time to really get to know people, before you add them as friends, and . . .

just have some good, old fashioned fun Smiley Happy

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 26 of 42 (262 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Jun 3, 2013

PlayStation Home didn't ruin your life. A bad choice of friends did. I suggest tuning them out and moving on. Surely by this time we all know how to do that?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 27 of 42 (249 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Welcome Back Max!..Good to see ya..sorry for the off topic post..Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 28 of 42 (238 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14372 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Sorry to hear about that individual who turned everyone who you considered a friend against you. It was pretty immature, selfish, and low of that dude to go that far with his antics and I hope karma will bite him in. I hope you find new friends who won't turn against you for any reason. I also have to commend you for making this thread and I will also kudo you for that.

Don't worry, things will get better for you. Smiley Wink

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 29 of 42 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jun 4, 2013

boobinz wrote:

Welcome Back Max!..Good to see ya..sorry for the off topic post..Smiley Wink

You ever heard of something called PM.  Since you are mvp how about trying to set an example?

Message 30 of 42 (208 Views)
0 Likes