Reply
Jun 03 2013
By: BigBoss1891 First Son 6 posts
Offline

Playstation home ruined my life

41 replies 786 views Edited Jun 3, 2013
Hello people. Most of you have probably seen me in the past running around on home (bigboss1891) I came on home in April of 2009. And in my time on Home I've made friends and lost pretty much everything just trying to have fun. When I started I was probably like everyone else their first time seeing home. Asking questions and following people around. I was quick to make friends... some I still talk to and some I wish would just vanish. I can't tell you how much time and money I have put into my home life...But it is ridiculous. And it all went straight to hell thanks to one individual. Who basically turned everyone against me...people I would call family. I've learned to Not let people close to me because of this. And given up my home life.
Message 1 of 42 (786 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
4703 posts
 

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

Jun 3, 2013
Sorry to hear that....
Message 2 of 42 (774 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
819 posts
 

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

Jun 3, 2013
Awww that stinks. Maybe you should get revenge...like that show where Emily gets revenge on the Graysons like....you could ruin they're lives and like frame them for murder or something?
Message 3 of 42 (763 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

Jun 3, 2013

I know it's hard to lose who you considered to be friends but put it behind you. Make new friends. Seriously if they don't like you for who you are you are better off without them. 

Message 4 of 42 (742 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

Jun 3, 2013

you should join a fam


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 5 of 42 (735 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

Jun 3, 2013

BigBoss1891 wrote:
And it all went straight to hell thanks to one individual. Who basically turned everyone against me...people I would call family. I've learned to Not let people close to me because of this. And given up my home life.

let me guess....

 

someone ruined your life? to be correct

Message 6 of 42 (727 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
4834 posts
 

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

Jun 3, 2013
Any lesson is a good lesson learned. Kudos on maturing. Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 42 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

you should join a fam


http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/a/a5/Spy_no03.wav

Message 8 of 42 (711 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

BigBoss1891 wrote:
Hello people. Most of you have probably seen me in the past running around on home (bigboss1891) I came on home in April of 2009. And in my time on Home I've made friends and lost pretty much everything just trying to have fun. When I started I was probably like everyone else their first time seeing home. Asking questions and following people around. I was quick to make friends... some I still talk to and some I wish would just vanish. I can't tell you how much time and money I have put into my home life...But it is ridiculous. And it all went straight to hell thanks to one individual. Who basically turned everyone against me...people I would call family. I've learned to Not let people close to me because of this. And given up my home life.

was it Zero?

 

(that feel when no one gets the reference)


Message 9 of 42 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: Playstation home ruined my life

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

al2009man wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

you should join a fam


http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/a/a5/Spy_no03.wav



im afraid so.....he'll find new friends...and mic up with everyone


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 10 of 42 (692 Views)
0 Likes