Aug 23 2013
By: Xxslick1GP Splicer 84 posts

Playstation home effects on us.

40 replies 352 views Edited Aug 23, 2013

It does, i got one friend whose in this RP clan, and he is back in school and grades are failing. I got another friend who is becoming emaciated and sickly, looks like he got cancer. Theres more stories too but this game ruins people and is addictive. If you arnt one of them then congrats, but to some people this is like Real life to them and its gotta be stopped or cured, someone has to tell sony. Btw this is an open discussion so if you have similar stories, please do tell.

Message 1 of 41 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3106 posts

Re: Playstation home effects on us.

Aug 23, 2013

Back in school only two days and already his grades are falling? How odd. And your other friend doesn't have parents, I guess? Sad stories; I'm here crying.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 2 of 41 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Everything in moderation, I say.

I've heard stories of people losing their jobs, marriages failing and everything because of Home addiction. I used to be pretty wrapped up in Home aswell for about the first year I played it. I guess after a while though the novelty wears off.

I don't agree though that this is Sony's fault, I mean even if it was, do you honestly think they would do something about it? It's money for them lol.

It is down to us to decide on how much is too much or what is a healthy amount of time to spend online. If the kid is still at school then why are his parents not intervening?

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 3 of 41 (337 Views)
Big Daddy
12508 posts

Aug 23, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Back in school only two days and already his grades are falling? How odd. And your other friend doesn't have parents, I guess? Sad stories; I'm here crying.

Really? I was laughing....Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 41 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

Going back to school can have a shocking effect on many. I suspect the Fam community will have thinned out quite a bit during school hours.  Smiley Wink

And yes anything done in excess can be potentially bad for ya. 

Message 5 of 41 (313 Views)
Splicer
84 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Its sad really, I really feel sorry for those who get caught up in this.

Message 6 of 41 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

Yes, some people don't understand the concept of too much of a good thing can be bad for you. I do consider Home a large part of my daily life, and if I didn't have my responsibilities in my real life then I would spend all my extra time on Home.

Just like eating too much of Nannie's delicious tourtiere, you will get fat!

Message 7 of 41 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I've heard stories of people losing their jobs, marriages failing and everything because of Home addiction. I used to be pretty wrapped up in Home aswell for about the first year I played it. I guess after a while though the novelty wears off.

I don't agree though that this is Sony's fault, I mean even if it was, do you honestly think they would do something about it? It's money for them lol.

It is down to us to decide on how much is too much or what is a healthy amount of time to spend online. If the kid is still at school then why are his parents not intervening?

That's so refreshing and REAL, you should post more often. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 41 (298 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Aug 23, 2013

and dont tell me no ones felt their blood presssure rocketing when d31 and other errors are around

Message 9 of 41 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Aug 23, 2013

xHammerLane wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

That's so refreshing and REAL, you should post more often. Smiley Wink

Not sure if sarcasm >.> but thank you Smiley Tongue

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 10 of 41 (269 Views)