Oct 25 2008
By: segarally1~ Splicer 86 posts

Playstation Home will NOT be released?

15 replies 2 views Edited Oct 25, 2008

ive been waiting for over 2 years since i bought the launch PS3 and sony has NOT released home. they just keep lying about release dates. theysaid it will release last fall: it didnt. they said it will release this fall:it didnt. has it been cancelled? if not, then prove to me WHEN EXACTLY it will be released. if you dont have an exact date then basically Home is just a Myth that will never ever be realized. period.

if you dont have a date to confirm. dont post in my thread.

Message 1 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2299 posts

Re: Playstation Home will NOT be released?

Oct 25, 2008
Message 2 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2910 posts

Oct 25, 2008
I got no proof but I can tell you it's coming this year
"The greatest pleasure I know is to do a good action by stealth and have it found out by accident."
Message 3 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 25, 2008

thithis year? YEAH RIGHT. thats what i heard 1 year ago. i was waiting last year on these forums and they didnt release anything. watch Sony say in November it will be released Fall 2009. hahah thats the same trick they pulled 1 year ago.

place your bets. sony tricked me last year with home. they wont trick me again with their myths this year. sony probably say that its TOO HARD to create a proper Home and probabaly cancelled it. why wouldnt they release it? theyve had OVER 1 year to test it and fix problems.

Message 4 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Oct 25, 2008

segarally1 wrote:

ive been waiting for over 2 years since i bought the launch PS3 and sony has NOT released home. they just keep lying about release dates. theysaid it will release last fall: it didnt. they said it will release this fall:it didnt. has it been cancelled? if not, then prove to me WHEN EXACTLY it will be released. if you dont have an exact date then basically Home is just a Myth that will never ever be realized. period.

TBA...  I posted in your Thread.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Oct 25, 2008
come on 1 mouthn and its out!
Rachel Lac I love you!
Message 6 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Oct 25, 2008

war_smurf wrote:

segarally1 wrote:

TBA...  I posted in your Thread.

I wondered how long it was going to be before someone posted here just for the sake of posting haha!

Message 7 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7794 posts

Oct 25, 2008
its coming just wait for it
Message 8 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2437 posts

Oct 25, 2008
well i dont think that they would just cancel it seeing as theyve spent so much time on it so you just have to keep waiting
Photobucket
XBOX live: dethecuted17
Message 9 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 25, 2008
if it wont come out why have they advrtised and why are there so many beta testers and the lepzig '08 confirmation
Message 10 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes