Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Feb 17, 2012

XenothXIII wrote:

LEVlROTH wrote:

If a stove burns you once, will you never use it again?

It's not for everyone, as can be said for just about anything else. It's akin to back in the day when people started dating outside of their tribes/villages. People thought it was strange then too.

People "dated" back then? i thought it was like, "your pretty lets get married!"

Not all cultures had arranged marriages.

Message 71 of 106 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
281 posts

Feb 17, 2012

Of course,because every pregnancy is a result of that,right?Try making things a little clearer next time,I'm not a mind reader and if your story is only 30% published how am I supposed to reach the same conclusions as you?Now,even knowing about this unfortunate girl's(whoever she may be) circumstances I'd say why should 1 persons bad luck stop every 1 else?Other ppl could/should learn from her experience but IMO they shouldn't base their lives or experiences on other ppl's misfortune,they should just be aware of that possibility and take precautions.

Vae Victis
Message 72 of 106 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Feb 17, 2012

Talking about a serious rape crime, like you don't care, like you one them, that's another thing about not dating on internet, about other hand, which is go out public and know that person in real life is better and check on criminal history as well. I watch the news and look at newspaper all the time. I do research too.

Message 73 of 106 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Feb 17, 2012

This topic is about Dating on Home, not any particular crime from the Real World. While it is a somewhat related story in regards to peoples view pro and con, it, too has NOTHING to do with the topic. While Rape, violent or not is a serious crime, it is not something everyone should be up in arms about when the discussion here is Dating on Home, which is actually a social activity of pixels...

Not everyone is as news obsessed as you appear to be, and while research is beneficial when discussing an issue, insults and overzealous outrage is counterproductive to any discussion.

Miracleloves wrote:

Talking about a serious rape crime, like you don't care, like you one them, that's another thing about not dating on internet, about other hand, which is go out public and know that person in real life is better and check on criminal history as well. I watch the news and look at newspaper all the time. I do research too.

edit: removed pieces related to an edited portion of the quoted post.

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 74 of 106 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Feb 17, 2012

Just letting people know about internet, it can happen anywhere, it's a serious crime, everyone knows that, that's why i don't trust dating on home if it's real, other hand is ok date on home but not serious dating on home no and i don't online dating, not an outrage, just an example saving someone life. Do some research... End of Discussion.

Message 75 of 106 (274 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Feb 17, 2012

I've made a few edits to the last few posts.  Keep this thread on topic about Dating in Home, and leave direct attacks on one another out of it.

Thanks,

T_F

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 76 of 106 (275 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Feb 17, 2012

Serious crime or not, we are NOT talking about rape here, we are talking about Dating on Home.

The ORIGINAL discussion does NOT end just because YOU presume to decide it has.

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 77 of 106 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 17, 2012

Miracleloves wrote:

Just letting people know about internet, it can happen anywhere, it's a serious crime, everyone knows that, that's why i don't trust dating on home if it's real, other hand is ok date on home but not serious dating on home no and i don't online dating, not an outrage, just an example saving someone life. Do some research... End of Discussion.

You don't need to trust it. That's a personal choice. You don't make personal choices for everyone. People can find other people in any social relationship. Using judgement as to who you meet and how you engage that relationship needs to happen in real life or on the internet for that matter.

Trying to impose your point of view on others doesn't make your point of view correct.

And if you wish to end your disussion of the topic that is also your choice. You're not a moderator and as such cannot lock this thread so please be a bit tolerant of others opinions.

Message 78 of 106 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
281 posts

Feb 17, 2012

It was nice of the mods to edit your post but leave in the part where you basically call me a rapist(or being like 1) just because I ask for a little more info. and then disagree with your twisted point of view.Just because something bad happens to 1 person doesn't mean it will happen to every one.Often times dating on Home ends with the ppl involved hating each other but that doesn't mean no one should date on Home just to avoid the POSSIBILITY of pain.Each of us has got their own lives to live and I for 1 have no intention of limiting myself because of other ppl's foolishness.I'm not looking for girls on Home but if the right situation came along I wouldn't let the misfortune of others be my sole guiding principle.Use your head but don't needlessly limit yourself.

Vae Victis
Message 79 of 106 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Feb 18, 2012

Miracleloves wrote:

Hey look i know your entitled to say what you want and thats cool and all, but please keep the topic about dating not about rape and other hateful things. We've all gotten the point. Theres a chance you can get attacked by a predator. But please keep this discussion about Dating on home or just stop posting things on here please. Thank you!

The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
Message 80 of 106 (277 Views)
0 Likes