Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Feb 18, 2012

heres my question though; did you date ON the internet/HOME or through as in meeting up on an actual date becaus eI just find it hard to believe you can date ON the internet/HOME without going on a physical date at all (I dont know what a virtual date would even be)

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4651628?start=0&tstart=0

Photobucket
Message 81 of 106 (507 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28579 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Can you believe that my Wife and I met over ten years ago on the internet and that we have been physically together ever since? Yes, we are actually married and under the same roof.

In my opinion, this discussion is very silly. With people being worked up over other people's business. Why not just get back into Home and make the best of your time there?

Look, everyone. Rather tthan concerning ourselves with what others are doing regarding "dating" in Home, why not just remain observant to any abuse issues, inappropriateness or violation of the Terms of Service?

Let it go and move on.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 82 of 106 (508 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Feb 18, 2012

I used to think it's kinda creepy too. I'm not even a "dater" in real life so...   but i'v met this fine women little less than a year ago, decided to give her a chance 3 months ago and now she's with me for our first meeting in real and i must say it's going better thab i expected. I wont say i recommand dating online and especially not on homebut i must admitthis might just work sometimes 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 83 of 106 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2123 posts

Feb 23, 2012

ppl date n real life and when they do date on home or any social networking website they consider it a SiN. isnt confusing ?

AM GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST
http://about.me/Rage_kmj

PSN Gamercards
Message 84 of 106 (508 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I been online for 20 years, I been chatting in some chats.  Some of them are dead and gone, but the friends I have made from them I talak to to this very day.  16 years for a group of people!

I never had a PS3 til November of 2011.  I have to hand it to Conrad_Max, online relationships doesn't mean "dating" it can mean friends too.. but as for dating, unless they know one another and in person.  Have some cyberfun (nothing like that folks) It would be the same as if it were some other game, or another game universe.

I been playing Tekken Revolution, and I made some friends there.  I just googled PSN dating, it would be cool to know someone locally and date and jump on PSN and play a game together while they are away.  I think that would be really sweet!

Message 85 of 106 (459 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jul 7, 2013

You're going to need this

http://pstalent.com/pst-on-demand/noob-away

Reclaimer: I do not own this video... and this is not real

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 86 of 106 (454 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I am " married" on Home. When you find someone you like, and likes you, it is cute. People should be mindful of their partners age,I believe, and if they are " under age" they should see what they" know" and not teach them anything new. Two adults can have a lot of fun,lol. I hope people remember that they are playing with real people and do not do anything to hurt them. Some people can become very attached to avatars, not realizing they are not NPC, but they have feelings too. I understand some " girls", mostly guys, pretending to be girls, have been going around abusing others by " being someone's friend"  if they buy things from Lockwood Machine, or the 3d printer. Some even have gone far enouogh to ask for psn cardso_o. I give occasionally, because I want to, and others give to me. Some people are" innocent" though, and others use them Smiley Sad. I hope people remember, that while some people are friends who will do anything for you if they could, even online, there are others who just want to play you( like in real life,lol) and everyone should be aware of the fact that some of you may get hurt. I hope everyone has a chance at finding good friends though, even if it is on home, and that the users one day realize  it is not funny  to hurt others.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 87 of 106 (448 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jul 7, 2013

The only issue I have with it it's that it's become's many people pritoty to have a bf/gf, I think it should just happen naturally, but there are many people who are desperate trying to have one and go from avatar to avatar asking if they'd go with them.

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 88 of 106 (414 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 7, 2013

ForeverFranconia wrote:

The only issue I have with it it's that it's become's many people pritoty to have a bf/gf, I think it should just happen naturally, but there are many people who are desperate trying to have one and go from avatar to avatar asking if they'd go with them.

I have seen this, most times by 10-13 year olds really just looking for friends. I am trying to find a" gf" for a mentally challenged friend. He wants a gf, but is too shy to ask himself. I am afraid some girl(or maybe not a girl) might take advantage of him though. If I was not so happy with my current" husband" or being stalked by my last one, I would date him, he is a sweet guy.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 89 of 106 (409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 30, 2013
I have a boyfriend on PlayStation home and I love him very much. Its not wrong or creepy at all
Message 90 of 106 (354 Views)