Reply
Dec 06 2013
By: retro25 Hekseville Citizen 223 posts
Offline

Playstation Home is turning 5 soon.

21 replies 594 views Edited Dec 6, 2013

On December 11th, Playstation Home is turning 5 this year so we should celebrate.  Any ideas on how we can celebrate this PS Home milestone?  Happy 5th Anniversary Playstation Home!!!!  I've been there since closed beta Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 22 (594 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home is turning 5 soon.

Dec 6, 2013

Two words:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dance Lines


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 22 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home is turning 5 soon.

Dec 6, 2013

By putting it out of it's misery?

 

In useless tech years, 5 is basically 100, it needs to move on... to a better life. Smiley Tongue

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 3 of 22 (582 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: Palpitation Home is turning 5 soon.

Dec 6, 2013

retro25 wrote:

On December 11th, Palpitation Home is turning 5 this year so we should celebrate.  Any ideas on how we can celebrate this AS Home milestone?  Happy 5th Anniversary Palpitation Home!!!!  I've been there since closed beta Smiley Wink


The modern 5th year anniversary gift is Silver

 

I say we all wear Silver on that day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 22 (550 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/28/2013
Offline
1359 posts
 

Re: Palpitation Home is turning 5 soon.

Dec 6, 2013

How about the default home logo shirt?


LiLBlueEyes wrote:

retro25 wrote:

On December 11th, Palpitation Home is turning 5 this year so we should celebrate.  Any ideas on how we can celebrate this AS Home milestone?  Happy 5th Anniversary Palpitation Home!!!!  I've been there since closed beta Smiley Wink


The modern 5th year anniversary gift is Silver

 

I say we all wear Silver on that day.


 

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 5 of 22 (532 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/20/2013
Offline
628 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home is turning 5 soon.

Dec 6, 2013
By buying a PS4
Message 6 of 22 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/29/2011
Offline
1633 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home is turning 5 soon.

Dec 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

By putting it out of it's misery?

 

In useless tech years, 5 is basically 100, it needs to move on... to a better life. Smiley Tongue


Boxxy

Message 7 of 22 (518 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9178 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home is turning 5 soon.

Dec 6, 2013

retro25 wrote:

On December 11th, Playstation Home is turning 5 this year so we should celebrate.  Any ideas on how we can celebrate this PS Home milestone?  Happy 5th Anniversary Playstation Home!!!!  I've been there since closed beta Smiley Wink


I am happy home is turning 5. I would not have met so many nice folks that I did.
Message 8 of 22 (515 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 08/29/2012
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home is turning 5 soon.

Dec 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

By putting it out of it's misery?

 

In useless tech years, 5 is basically 100, it needs to move on... to a better life. Smiley Tongue


So what? Ultima Online is still operating, and it launched in September of 1997

Message 9 of 22 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/30/2013
Offline
175 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home is turning 5 soon.

Dec 6, 2013
Closed beta lol.... **bleep** home
Message 10 of 22 (503 Views)
0 Likes