Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: Playstation Home arm glitch

Aug 29, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

I also censored the everyone photo sign & home logo because it could be Copyright or ads spamming & i censor people face because they proberbaly don't wanna be in the photo i try follow her because i wondered what is that she don't even wanna be in the picture she keep moving away from me Smiley Indifferent

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Maybe this person is unsure of the rules and is worried they are blacklisting someone...

No need to poke fun or criticize..

Anyway thank you for contributing to the forum with this information...

Posting pics of other's avatars isn't against the rules unless it's lewd or something. So you won't get in trouble. Smiley Tongue
And since Sony owns Home you don't have to censor the logo lol

I snap a photo without they permission because when I ask random people they just ignore me Smiley Indifferent So that why i censored they face since granzella is not own by sony i censored everyone photo flag

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 11 of 15 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Aug 29, 2013
No worries. You're good.
And yes that's the sardine seller outfit. Well part of it anyway.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 15 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 29, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

I also censored the everyone photo sign & home logo because it could be Copyright or ads spamming & i censor people face because they proberbaly don't wanna be in the photo i try follow her because i wondered what is that she don't even wanna be in the picture she keep moving away from me Smiley Indifferent

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Maybe this person is unsure of the rules and is worried they are blacklisting someone...

Posting pics of other's avatars isn't against the rules unless it's lewd or something. So you won't get in trouble. Smiley Tongue

I never said it was, I said they probably didnt know that, next time try explaining it to them, not to me Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 15 (100 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Aug 29, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I never said it was, I said they probably didnt know that, next time try explaining it to them, not to me Smiley Tongue

Re-read the quote. I wasn't talking to you lol

Message 14 of 15 (95 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 29, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Re-read the quote. I wasn't talking to you lol

post #9

But it doesn't matter now, the person now knows they don't have to go through such extremes - thank you for eventually getting around to explaining to them...

Good job keep it up..

Message 15 of 15 (90 Views)
0 Likes