Wastelander
380 posts

Re: Playstation Home Presents.. Home Challenges

Nov 12, 2013

For me to get the games to work in Pottermore; i had to download at least 5 other Potfermore spaces and the games worked for me after that, linked or not.Smiley Wink

Message 211 of 223 (565 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1049 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

I've tried for the last hour to get it to work and... nothing. Man Frustrated If you're going to force someone to play something, make them play something that actually works.

EDIT: Among all other things, sitting in a chair fixed it. -_-

Message 212 of 223 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 13, 2013
Tranny isn't a fan of the Pottermore flaws either, waiting 5-10 minutes after entering a space for a game just isn't cool an sometimes it never even loads at all. Sony, the other challenges are good like pool, bowling, Ice Breaker, Scribble Shooter, and the tour but Pottermore isn't.
Message 213 of 223 (491 Views)
Survivor
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

ObduleMuammar wrote:

Hello friends,

Want to know a real Home Challenge?

Spoiler
Finding a real woman on the Sony Playstation Home.

Peace.

Obdule

Hello ObduleMuammar Splicer,

Finding a real woman on the Sony Playstation Home is not really difficult. There are many real female Home users I know in person, not online. Sorry that I cannot tell you their usernames because I promise them to protect their privacy from perverts.

But you're looking for dating. That makes it more difficult for you.

No offence but I have to ask you a question.

Are you a Muslim?

I'm not a Muslim but one of my ancestors was a Muslim.

Don't you pray to Allah to help you find the right person?

Peace upon you,

Message 214 of 223 (459 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 25, 2013

Is it just me, or were you disappointed? I was dreaming of an epic castle... but it's just a small room and a small outdoor area with modest view. You can barely see the scenery over the parapets. Robot Frustrated

In my mind it's comparable to Harbour Studio (better view), Summer House (better view and a good room with a fireplace).

I was hoping for something I might prefer over my Batcave (also free, with Arkham Asylum) but sadly it seems this isn't it... Robot Sad

Message 215 of 223 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
888 posts

Nov 25, 2013

I was a little disappointed in it at first too (wondering where are the catapults and the archers with the flaming arrows to defend the castle).  By knowing that it is only season 1 of the challenges, though, I am now curious to see if this is just the first section of the castle and the other section(s) are the top tier rewards of the upcoming seasons.

Message 216 of 223 (295 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 26, 2013

I agree 100% i'm stuck in the bowling ally right now because my challenges are downloading. Woman Frustrated

Message 217 of 223 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Nov 26, 2013
I haven't got enough points yet for the castle, but I have seen it, if you to it right the small spaces can ce out awesome, with the 100 slots it's hard sometimes with the jumbo houses, but with a small space it's perfect. I've got the floating parking lot, got it by mistake. Thought it was the coffee shop, but it came put so much better, took a little thinken but it's now one of my best. So I'm looken forward to the castle.
Message 218 of 223 (263 Views)
Fender Bender
2691 posts

Nov 26, 2013
Hmm.... crud, looks like I'm likely gonna miss the castle. Only JUST started on these today (getting a job has ANNIHILATED my availability lol), and... 14 days left to go. I got 300 points now, and if the castle takes 4500, and its the same daily cap every day... It pretty much means I'm going to either JUST fall short, or just BARELY make it.

...Or does the daily points cap change depending on the day?

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 219 of 223 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 26, 2013
There are bonus days, so keep trying and with a bit of luck you may make it.

Also, with the time running out, there may be extra bonus days if your lucky.

Good luck, I hope you make it.
Message 220 of 223 (237 Views)