2280 posts

Re: Playstation Home Presents.. Home Challenges

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

O

Edisen wrote:

BlueCirrus wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote

No, not everything with Pottermore is working fine for a lot of people. In EU Home yes, but not in NA.

Trust me Pottermore in EU Home is not working fine at all.

Same problems here. 

Broomstick Racing in EU Home definitely has the same overload issues.   Ask around Hopper, lots of Europeans say they can't join the game either.

Of course the Forbidden Forest and Book Herding work fine in Asia Home but good luck finding anyone there to play the Pottermore games with you.

I still have never had a problem with the Potter spaces in EU--not once. Maybe it's the same as it is in NA where some people are saying they aren't having any problems and others are. Who knows--we can all keep guessing, because we sure aren't going to get an answer from anyone who knows.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 131 of 223 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

I just hit level 4 and was greeted with the following message:

Well done!  You have reached the highest level for this season and unlocked all of the rewards!

Although you can't earn anymore points you can still complete the challenges if you  wish while you wait for the new season to start.  The new season will have new rewards on offer and new challenges will be introduced.

Congratulations again and see you next season!

Castle Durrant is a level 5 reward.  It was not unlocked when I hit level 4.  If the above message is correct, how am I supposed to hit level 5?

I am not sure if this is a support issue.  I will post there if so directed.

Message 132 of 223 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3108 posts

Nov 6, 2013

steamheart wrote:

I just hit level 4 and was greeted with the following message:

Well done!  You have reached the highest level for this season and unlocked all of the rewards!

Although you can't earn anymore points you can still complete the challenges if you  wish while you wait for the new season to start.  The new season will have new rewards on offer and new challenges will be introduced.

Congratulations again and see you next season!

Castle Durrant is a level 5 reward.  It was not unlocked when I hit level 4.  If the above message is correct, how am I supposed to hit level 5?

I am not sure if this is a support issue.  I will post there if so directed.

So this isn't the season in which we can hit level 5, I take it. I wonder how many seasons there will be before we can?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 133 of 223 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12525 posts

Nov 6, 2013

steamheart wrote:
 If the above message is correct, how am I supposed to hit level 5?

It's not correct. You'll see when you do the next day challenges.

Message 134 of 223 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Nov 6, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

steamheart wrote:
 If the above message is correct, how am I supposed to hit level 5?

It's not correct. You'll see when you do the next day challenges.

That has to be a bug.  I know a few people who reached Level 4 and got the Steampunk outfit, without getting that messed-up message.

I just hope your having obtained that notification hasn't locked you out of Level 5 Smiley Sad

Anyone else noticed the points spacing between Level 4 and Level 5 is weird, it appears to be 1350 points to next reward. (???)

Message 135 of 223 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

If this is a bug, I will head to the support forums.  I will not know the truth of the matter until the challenges reset for me. 

Update

Upon encountering additional oddities with the daily challenges, I have decided not to wait to see how this all pans out.  I have posted my difficulties to the support forum with the hope that some resolution is forthcoming, provided that mine is not an isolated issue and that others are experiencing the same problems.

Message 136 of 223 (467 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Nov 6, 2013

I'm having the exact same problem. I replied to the thread in Support but I'm bumping this up just a little because Support doesn't seem as populated as this forum does. We'll see what happens, I guess.

Message 137 of 223 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Patchex wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Once again Sony is trying to make Home into a game..  Smiley Sad  This will make the ISE users very happy.

NO I feel you are wrong... HOME is not a game, yet it is a gamers Network... and how do you expect Gamers to Network if there are no games? (I know HOME has tons of Games, most which are third party and nickle and dime you to death games)

I see this as exactly what HOME needs to bring it back to life... with out something like this, home becomes nothing but a Social Network Fashion Show... 

Put up games, and Challenges for those games, and you will attact Gamers... Which is what HOME was made for... GAMERS of all shapes and sizes... ( by the way I beleive Everyone is a Gamer, they just need to find the right game)

There are plenty of other places people can go and network for stuff other then games... There are not many places for Gamers to network. HOME is where gamers should be... giving them games is the best way to get them back in HOME... 

You missed the point.  I understand the way you see things but you have to understand I see things my own way the way of a computer programmer. 

Home is not a game but Sony is trying to make it into one.  You see Home was never designed to have any kind of reward system there for when Sony makes games that unlock *free items they become vulnerable to exploits.  The most well know one would be the ISE (Item Server Exploit) where you can unlock all free items in Home with out playing the game(s).

Of course this upsets many members of Home that work hard to "earn" them with time and skill's.  Sony on the other hand is doing very little to stop members from using ISE.

So back to my first point this new game will bring more exploits and more members using ISE.  In the end this is one of the many things that is killing Home.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 138 of 223 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Nov 7, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Patchex wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Once again Sony is trying to make Home into a game..  Smiley Sad  This will make the ISE users very happy.

NO I feel you are wrong... HOME is not a game, yet it is a gamers Network... and how do you expect Gamers to Network if there are no games? (I know HOME has tons of Games, most which are third party and nickle and dime you to death games)

I see this as exactly what HOME needs to bring it back to life... with out something like this, home becomes nothing but a Social Network Fashion Show... 

Put up games, and Challenges for those games, and you will attact Gamers... Which is what HOME was made for... GAMERS of all shapes and sizes... ( by the way I beleive Everyone is a Gamer, they just need to find the right game)

There are plenty of other places people can go and network for stuff other then games... There are not many places for Gamers to network. HOME is where gamers should be... giving them games is the best way to get them back in HOME... 

You missed the point.  I understand the way you see things but you have to understand I see things my own way the way of a computer programmer. 

Home is not a game but Sony is trying to make it into one.  You see Home was never designed to have any kind of reward system there for when Sony makes games that unlock *free items they become vulnerable to exploits.  The most well know one would be the ISE (Item Server Exploit) where you can unlock all free items in Home with out playing the game(s).

Of course this upsets many members of Home that work hard to "earn" them with time and skill's.  Sony on the other hand is doing very little to stop members from using ISE.

So back to my first point this new game will bring more exploits and more members using ISE.  In the end this is one of the many things that is killing Home.

im just wondering how ise is killing home plenty of people still get on to legitamitly earn rewards and ise really dosnt effect the legit players except that they either get mad and yell cheater or they work harder to feel accomplishment where the ise people dont

Message 139 of 223 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Challenge: Scribble Shooter Pacifist.

Anyone know if the one I purchased works? The bowling alley way crowded.

I tried lvl 1 without firing a shot on my personal cabinet to no avail.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 140 of 223 (327 Views)
0 Likes