Fender Bender
2280 posts

Re: Playstation Home Presents.. Home Challenges

Nov 2, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Have you linked to Pottermore? I said this to Hopper already but I will repeat. My main account hasnt encountered a single issue with Pottermore yet and I have done the challenges daily. The only issue was that I couldnt load the broom racing with an alternate account who HASNT linked to Pottermore. It may not be the solution ultimately but I wonder if you need to link to Pottermore to play some of these games

Nope. Not linking to Pottermore is definitely not the problem. Thx for the suggestion, but this is just one of those issues that, for whatever reason, is affecting some users and not others--whether linked to Pottermore or not. Apparently, not enough for them to worry about it. 

Everything pretty much comes out of the EU, where Home is based. NA is simply the place where things might work--if they do, great and if not, oh well--deal with it and keep buying stuff.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 101 of 223 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 2, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Have you linked to Pottermore? I said this to Hopper already but I will repeat. My main account hasnt encountered a single issue with Pottermore yet and I have done the challenges daily. The only issue was that I couldnt load the broom racing with an alternate account who HASNT linked to Pottermore. It may not be the solution ultimately but I wonder if you need to link to Pottermore to play some of these games

I have. I linked it months ago, when we got that free wand LMO. So I'm not sure what could be the issue. I've yet to encounter issues with the charms game though, or the book game. 

Message 102 of 223 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Sorry then guys really I have no clue. Youre definately not the only ones having issues with it either. I hate it when some things on Home work for some and not others.... Like that stupid cauldron gothic chair which other people received but not myself... Its weird how inconsistent Home can be
Support Forums
Message 103 of 223 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Home Challenge

Nov 2, 2013

Wow. i was so surprised. on the daily things to do in home. 

usually its a list of things for sale or on sale. but not this time Smiley Happy

Theres a new home challenge. you get 6 to 8 weeks to complete the challenges. i have not had time to try yet. but be assurred i will.

apparently you enter home. open navigater, go to social & news, press x, accept challenges.

im excited for home. this is the exact type of thing home needs. i just got a 7 page message from a home user saying home is getting boring. wait till they see the challenge. 

this is proof to me the new management is serious. they are making solid steps to improve home to the community it can be. 

Cheers this day. Aubad. 

Message 104 of 223 (457 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 2, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Sorry then guys really I have no clue. Youre definately not the only ones having issues with it either. I hate it when some things on Home work for some and not others.... Like that stupid cauldron gothic chair which other people received but not myself... Its weird how inconsistent Home can be

It's fine, don't worry about it. Thanks for the suggestion though. Yeah, I know. Everything else with Pottermore seems to be working fine, just not the forbidden forest for whatever reason. I'm just hoping the challenges won't always be Pottermore related. Cat Indifferent

Message 105 of 223 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Home Challenge

Nov 2, 2013
Cheers Aubad yes it looks like they have another great feature hot on the heels of Player Inspect. I love Challenges so far and the chance to win a free apartment is always appreciated.
Here is the main thread talking about Home Challenges if you would like to read up or contribute http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Playstation-Home-Presents-Home-Challenges/m-...

Just as a heads up the mods will probably merge this with that one to consolidate.
Be well
Support Forums
Message 106 of 223 (448 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Nov 2, 2013

I don't understand why there is so much focus on Pottermore in the challenges? Can't they add other places and fix potter? Been trying for 2 days to do challenges, and then I gave up.

Message 107 of 223 (409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Wow thanks for the video Smiley Happy  Good memory.

Message 108 of 223 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Nov 2, 2013

yep yep i remember. its long but to the heart of it. 

i checked out the challenge. its a bit short for 6 to 8 weeks but a great idea and awesome start. 

sorry i have been short lately. had dental surgery. seems hydrocodon makes me annoyed. ty for your patience.

Aubad

Message 109 of 223 (391 Views)
MVP Support
14372 posts

Nov 2, 2013

It's definitely a great addition to be added in PlayStation Home so it enchance our experience with tasks and unique rewards when we reach a certain level. I even ranked up to level 2 and earned my first reward for reaching an easy 300 points.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 110 of 223 (367 Views)