Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/06/2008
Online
4522 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

Feb 22, 2013

TitusF wrote:

With a jailbroken PS3, they can modify the game's title by a single file. Once modified, they can change it to make it look like anything. Then anyone on his friend's list will see the name he changed it to.


yea I remember when ppl were doin tat alot, was pretty funny to see the names of wat ppl were comin up with but yea with this PS4 Home Elite Only thing i'm sure its nothin

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 21 of 37 (591 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/13/2007
Offline
860 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

Mystery's already solved, he's friends with (wannabe show-off) hackers.

Message 22 of 37 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

Feb 22, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

Mystery's already solved, he's friends with (wannabe show-off) hackers.


I bet they all have Hed Kandi. Not fair!

Message 23 of 37 (545 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/29/2009
Offline
21 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

Feb 22, 2013

Wow, hmmm..  I wonder how it was a seperate game, cause if they were on home then it would have said so. Hopefuly its home for PS4

Message 24 of 37 (506 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

Mar 18, 2013
I just want to know if home will be on ps4. Yes or no. Not interested in that other posted bs
Message 25 of 37 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2013
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

Mar 18, 2013
wait youre tellin me there are brats out there that'd waste so much time to hack their ps3 and change the name of a game to show off to other brats on the internet. Worse is they do it for home to impress home brats

i dont want to live on this planet any more
Message 26 of 37 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11088 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

Mar 18, 2013

ANNO-DOMlNl wrote:
wait youre tellin me there are brats out there that'd waste so much time to hack their ps3 and change the name of a game to show off to other brats on the internet. Worse is they do it for home to impress home brats

i dont want to live on this planet any more

Not really. They JB their PS3's to ISE.

Message 27 of 37 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2013
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

Mar 18, 2013
thats still wastin hours of yer time to show off to a bunch of nobodies on home SAVAGE. hardly much better is it haah
Message 28 of 37 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

Mar 18, 2013

yeah don't be fooled  by those groups theres no PS4 yet and PS4 doesn't have Home yet either! 

 

So don't be tricked into thinking Home is on PS4 or that PS4 is out already... Becuase it's not!

 

And thankgoodness it isn't!   If there is no Home on PS4 we don't even want to see PS4 on the market if that's the case...  

 

Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 29 of 37 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Playstation@Home PS4 Elite Only version

Mar 18, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

yeah don't be fooled  by those groups theres no PS4 yet and PS4 doesn't have Home yet either! 

 

So don't be tricked into thinking Home is on PS4 or that PS4 is out already... Becuase it's not!

 

And thankgoodness it isn't!   If there is no Home on PS4 we don't even want to see PS4 on the market if that's the case...  

 

Smiley Wink


I'm still getting a PS4, even if there's no Home on it.

 

Message 30 of 37 (325 Views)
0 Likes