Aug 23 2013
By: Lara_Croft_GodHD Lombax Warrior 233 posts

Playstation Home My Experince About what to do and what not to do my(Version)

5 replies 262 views Edited Aug 23, 2013

i know it's been a while but i been on back on Playstation Home and i must say that it has not changed some people are sending perveted PM's and sending out Random friend request witch i or a few dont like or can't standed today i had to tell some one off and explane to them in a PSN message on what not to do/say

ok lets begin

1. some one sent me friend request and i asked them nicely who are you and how old are you then i kindly told them to please dont add random people first with out reading there Profile for all they know they kind be adding some one's wife,husband,child etc and if they see that thats not gonna be good in this case i told them "if my wife sees that u did that and i will tell her that she is gonna get mad" so i told them next time to please first read people's PSN's Card Profiles from now on just in case You or any one don't run in to problems or issues like this

2. while i was in the HUB some one send me a Pervet nasty PM asking about Sexual Activeds on Cam i replyed  back saying " No Thanks Bro I'm Good" then i left

Sony please do something about this kind of stuff. people PS Home has gone on it's knees and up side down now with nothing but pervets and nasty PM guys looking for Sexual Actived on PSN(Playstation Network)

Witch is why i stoped going PS Home in the first place and second my wife dont even bothering with it cause i first let her know about it trust me i know these things from Experince and im sure some of yall do also so please do yourselfs of fever Becareful who you add online not just in Playstation Home but iin Online Muilplayer Games Soical Hubs And more ok and Becareful also

Sony when ps4 hit the shives 11/15/13 i want u guys to seriously take a look at what Home has become and make something else for next gen hint this time Add a Aduit sectons and Mautre and Eeveryone Section Aduits plus Kids is not a good mix for lots of people as you can tell and i and a few others are tried of it also

Question for the PSC(Playstation Community)

What Do You Guys Think abou tall of this ?

QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 1 of 6 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Re: Playstation Home My Experince About what to do and what not to do my(Version)

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

I believe there's a setting where you can disable friend requests or only allow friends of friends to send requests, which would at least narrow it down to your personal network of friends. Sorry, I'm not on my PS3 now, but I can check for you later...unless some other kind person beats me to it!

Message 2 of 6 (245 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

Re: Playstation Home My Experince About what to do and what not to do my(Version)

Aug 23, 2013
^Yes, under account management.

I believe the options pertain to friend adds:

Everyone
Friends of friends
No one

And xmb messages:.
Everyone
Friends of friends
No one
Message 3 of 6 (223 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6387 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Privacy settings are your best friend.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 6 (205 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Aug 23, 2013
They really do and to the OP ignore and block are womderful tools so ya can crry on about your business in home.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 5 of 6 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Re: Playstation Home My Experience About what to do and what not to do my(Version)

Aug 24, 2013

Privacy Settings and the Ignore button are your best friend when dealing with people like that. It happens a lot. I know that being a woman on here I get the craziest stuff PM'd to me or guys just acting disrespectful or out of line. Love Sony for the new ignore button feature that they came up with this year.

Message 6 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes