Jun 27 2013
By: Prison-Inmate227 First Son 6 posts

Playstation Home Jail?

45 replies 688 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

Wouldn't it become smarter to create something that wont destroy people Accounts. Like instead of suspending or banning people Accounts why not build a jail, so if u get reported & found guilty, u have to do your time with others. also your friends can visit you.

Message 1 of 46 (688 Views)
Big Daddy
12512 posts

Re: Playstation Home Jail?

Jun 27, 2013

Prison-Inmate227 wrote:

Wouldn't it become smarter to create something that wont destroy people Accounts. Like instead of suspending or banning people Accounts why not build a jail, so if u get reported & found guilty, u have to do your time with others. also your friends can visit you.

I'm sure people would log on to spend time in a virtual jail.....LOL....Not.

Message 2 of 46 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013
Message 3 of 46 (666 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Jun 27, 2013

There's a jail at Burn Zombie Burn. #JobDone

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 4 of 46 (654 Views)
Sackboy
389 posts

Jun 27, 2013

They used to have this , it was more like a timeout in a corner when Mods were on home quite a bit years ago.

It was quite funny tbh haha.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 5 of 46 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Jun 27, 2013

It probably be a lot smarter if folks wouldn't jeopardize their own accounts by doing questionable things. Then there would be no need for the things that  you suggest.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 6 of 46 (643 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Prison-Inmate227 wrote:

Good idea. You must be an alt of one of the more rational-minded users here.

In any case, I think its silly that when someone gets in trouble in Home, they get their entire account suspended..Its more reasonable to punish the troublemakers by simply suspending them from Home and letting them still have online access to their account.

Message 7 of 46 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3107 posts

Jun 27, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

Good idea. You must be an alt of one of the more rational-minded users here.

In any case, I think its silly that when someone gets in trouble in Home, they get their entire account suspended..Its more reasonable to punish the troublemakers by simply suspending them from Home and letting them still have online access to their account.

Hmmmm -- sounds to me like someone ( ^ ) was suspended once and thought he could still play games while he waited.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 8 of 46 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 27, 2013
dude... I have a feeling this guy gets in trouble a lot... His other topic was about "teaching people a lesson" with a 1v1 fight area....

Man, this is going to sound a little racist, and forgive me for this, but considering there's apparently "gangs" on home, i guess it will be factual instead of racist.

Why not just create a place, for all these people who wanna do this stuff, like fight each other to be so super hardcore virtual, who can go to the "club" and hit on female avatar's who're probably halfway dudes, who can go to jail cause they can't stick to normal online rules, which are really easy to follow in the first place. And then incorporate his first idea of an underground fighting area, so all their banter can be fought out.

Because keeping home Classy is too hard for some people. I suppose.
Message 9 of 46 (479 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:
dude... I have a feeling this guy gets in trouble a lot... His other topic was about "teaching people a lesson" with a 1v1 fight area....

Man, this is going to sound a little racist, and forgive me for this, but considering there's apparently "gangs" on home, i guess it will be factual instead of racist.

Why not just create a place, for all these people who wanna do this stuff, like fight each other to be so super hardcore virtual, who can go to the "club" and hit on female avatar's who're probably halfway dudes, who can go to jail cause they can't stick to normal online rules, which are really easy to follow in the first place. And then incorporate his first idea of an underground fighting area, so all their banter can be fought out.

Because keeping home Classy is too hard for some people. I suppose.

Fought out instead of thought out. I like it.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 10 of 46 (472 Views)
0 Likes