Jun 24 2013
By: ItsVixuh First Son 3 posts

Playstation Home Hot Zone Help.

5 replies 269 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

Hey everyone, Iam so close to getting the Darla companion, is anyone willing to help me out and let me win a few games on them? I know this seems cheep or whatever but nobody ever goes to that place anymore exept an ocasional noob. Please someone help, I have been trying to get it for the past month, I have literly forkedout about 12.00 on greenway tickets trying to get it. My PSN ID is   ItsVixuh     And once I have obtained the reward I will also let you win games off of me so you can get it too. Thanks Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 6 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Playstation Home Hot Zone Help.

Jun 24, 2013

ItsVixuh wrote:

Hey everyone, Iam so close to getting the Darla companion, is anyone willing to help me out and let me win a few games on them? I know this seems cheep or whatever but nobody ever goes to that place anymore exept an ocasional noob. Please someone help, I have been trying to get it for the past month, I have literly forkedout about 12.00 on greenway tickets trying to get it. My PSN ID is   ItsVixuh     And once I have obtained the reward I will also let you win games off of me so you can get it too. Thanks Smiley Wink

Too bad there isnt an option to just buy Darla.  I would pay at least $3.00 for her companionship.

Message 2 of 6 (232 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11822 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

ItsVixuh wrote:

If you were around when it first opened, you wouldn't have had a problem, the place was jumping.

Now for most people it's a been there, done that sort of thing.

**EDITED TO Remove asking for monetary compensation for assistance.*****************

Message 3 of 6 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Same here Smiley Tongue Do you want to let each other get it? Like let me win 15 games in a row then you win 15? Until we get it?

Message 4 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 24, 2013
@itsVixuh just play the arcade game 'hot rocks!' there. its 1 player and is alotta fun actually. takes 5 tickets a play but its better than paying someone you dont know $10
Support Forums
Message 5 of 6 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I have some green tickets left collecting dust. Send me a friend request and I'll help. Kinda busy today but can spare some time.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 6 of 6 (169 Views)