Jan 30 2011
By: footballrule Keyblade Wielder 9679 posts

Playstation Home Homefront Pre-order bonus

21 replies 402 views Edited Jan 30, 2011

Check it out, another amazon.com pre-order bonus.

homefront-avatars.jpg

Message 1 of 22 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Re: Playstation Home Homefront Pre-order bonus

Jan 30, 2011

Nice. Im happy that dev are making Home Items from all Games. Pre Ordering and unlocks from the inside game

Message 2 of 22 (402 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Jan 30, 2011

oooh. i like that jacket. Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 22 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Jan 30, 2011

DAMN I just bought the KZ3 Helaghast. Im screwed here, When does it release? Should i try EBAY?

Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Join the Helghast Army today!
Message 4 of 22 (402 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1110 posts

Jan 30, 2011

It releases about March 8th, thats what, about 2 weeks after KZ3 release. And dont forget Top-Spins pre-order bonus for Home also.

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 5 of 22 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Jan 31, 2011

I really don't like those faces on the avatars pictured, there's something off about them. It's almost like this is another one of those "costume" packs where it'll totally change your avatar instead of being separate pieces.

Message 6 of 22 (402 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 31, 2011

agreed. whats the point of having a costume whos face cant be yours?

Support Forums
Message 7 of 22 (402 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 1, 2011

btw whats the deal on stuff like this in canada?

Support Forums
Message 8 of 22 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Mar 15, 2011

Per my email which checked this morning March 15th, 2011.  If anyone  pre-order the game, Connor and Rianna HOME costume code from Amazon.com  should be in your email (either in Junkbox or In-box).  If is in your  Junkbox make sure is checked and don't delete it before you fully redeem  and download the Digital Guide too.  My code went live and is able to redeem it at 8:34am March 15th, 2011.

amazon.com
Let them choose from millions of items › Amazon.com Gift Cards
Your Amazon.comToday's DealsSee All Departments

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your order of Homefront for PS3.  Now it's time to get you your bonus codes and digital strategy guide.

Here are your bonus codes: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX and XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

These codes will give you access for the male (Connor) and female (Rianna) outfits for your PSN Avatar.  

We apologize for any inconvenience but due to unforeseen issues, the  Homefront PlayStation Home avatar items that you are scheduled to  receive are not yet available.  Please go ahead and enter your codes in  the system and complete the selection.  Once the items are available,  they will automatically be placed in your inventory.  We apologize again  for any inconvenience this may have caused.

How to Use Your Codes:
Step 1: Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account).
Step 2: Select "Account Management" from the "PlayStation Network" icon on the XMB (XcrossMediaBar).
Step 3: Select "Redeem Codes."
Step 4: Enter the first promotional code found above. Please note that  the promotional code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly.
Step 5: Once the promotional code has been entered correctly click  "Continue." Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download  screen.
Step 6: Repeat steps 4 - 5 with the second code found above.

Here is the link to the Homefront: Enter the Occupation Digital Mini Guide:

Homefront: Enter the Occupation Digital Mini Guide

To download the PDF, click the above link to open in your browser window and save the PDF to your desktop.

Thank you for your continued support of Amazon.com/games.

~Amazon.com Video Games Editors

Also, each claim code is unique and can't be shared.

@Smokingpistol

Its rarely that Amazon.ca will have anything similar like Amazon.com solicited pre-order PSN HOME bonus, but once in a while we might get lucky and get them.  I am a Canadian also, but when chances like this happens, I just pre-order it from Amazon.com instead.

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 22 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3183 posts

Mar 16, 2011

dang it i meant not active yet, im guessing the same amount of time it takes to send them out will be when they are placed in are clothes, about 3 to 5 days is my guess

Message 10 of 22 (402 Views)
0 Likes