Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Oct 1, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

stardeth wrote:
Ya know, I may just have to set up a custom U3 match just so I can shoot your eye out for even posting these pictures, regardless if it's (most likely) true!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Gotta get me to stand still first >:3


Now now boys! Give me a real shotgun and we can meet at the Village and I'll show you how it's really done!  Smiley Happy


I call T-bolt Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 31 of 53 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Oct 1, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

stardeth wrote:
Ya know, I may just have to set up a custom U3 match just so I can shoot your eye out for even posting these pictures, regardless if it's (most likely) true!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Gotta get me to stand still first >:3


Now now boys! Give me a real shotgun and we can meet at the Village and I'll show you how it's really done!  Smiley Happy


I call T-bolt Smiley Tongue


As long as Kimmy Bean is riding shotgun with her sniper you're on! LoL

Message 32 of 53 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Oct 1, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

stardeth wrote:
Ya know, I may just have to set up a custom U3 match just so I can shoot your eye out for even posting these pictures, regardless if it's (most likely) true!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Gotta get me to stand still first >:3


Now now boys! Give me a real shotgun and we can meet at the Village and I'll show you how it's really done!  Smiley Happy


I call T-bolt Smiley Tongue


As long as Kimmy Bean is riding shotgun with her sniper you're on! LoL


Speaking of which I havent seen her in a while Smiley Sad

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 33 of 53 (621 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28891 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Halloween 2012 Coming Soon !

Oct 2, 2012

Remember, if anyone wishes to visit me at my medical facility, just send me a friend request with the word "crazy" in the body of the request. 

 

As a reminder, I am usually on Home after midnight until 0600 (EST). On weekends I will be on earlier and at all times of the day and night (if required).

 

I am looking forward to commit... having you as a guest.

 

Playstation Home Halloween 2012 Coming Soon !

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 34 of 53 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Oct 2, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

stardeth wrote:
Ya know, I may just have to set up a custom U3 match just so I can shoot your eye out for even posting these pictures, regardless if it's (most likely) true!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Gotta get me to stand still first >:3


Now now boys! Give me a real shotgun and we can meet at the Village and I'll show you how it's really done!  Smiley Happy


Pssshh, been so long since we went killin' together, you'd prolly get all excited when I run by that you accidentally flip the shotgun around and shoot yourself. Smiley LOL lmao Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 35 of 53 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Oct 2, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

stardeth wrote:
Ya know, I may just have to set up a custom U3 match just so I can shoot your eye out for even posting these pictures, regardless if it's (most likely) true!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Gotta get me to stand still first >:3


Now now boys! Give me a real shotgun and we can meet at the Village and I'll show you how it's really done!  Smiley Happy


I call T-bolt Smiley Tongue


As long as Kimmy Bean is riding shotgun with her sniper you're on! LoL


Speaking of which I havent seen her in a while Smiley Sad


IKR!! Was hoping she'd at least be in Home yesterday so I could wish her Happy Birthday... Smiley Sad

Photobucket
Message 36 of 53 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

stardeth wrote:
Ya know, I may just have to set up a custom U3 match just so I can shoot your eye out for even posting these pictures, regardless if it's (most likely) true!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Gotta get me to stand still first >:3


Now now boys! Give me a real shotgun and we can meet at the Village and I'll show you how it's really done!  Smiley Happy


I'd go too.

 

Message 37 of 53 (347 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28891 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Halloween 2012 Coming Soon !

Oct 3, 2012

The tours are going well. So far everyone who had visited have been very positive about it. I ask that if you do take the tour, to return to this thread and share your opinion on it. And if you have your own event or tour for Halloween, please do post it in this thread.

 

Thank you.

 

Playstation Home Halloween 2012 Coming Soon !

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 38 of 53 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/12/2012
Offline
243 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Halloween 2012 Coming Soon !

Oct 5, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

The tours are going well. So far everyone who had visited have been very positive about it. I ask that if you do take the tour, to return to this thread and share your opinion on it. And if you have your own event or tour for Halloween, please do post it in this thread.

 

Thank you.

 

Playstation Home Halloween 2012 Coming Soon !


 

Hello Conrad, I would be over the moon if you would give me a tour. Can I send you a friend request? I promise I will return to this thread and tell everyone about how amazing it is. Thanks in advance.

Message 39 of 53 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Halloween 2012 Coming Soon !

Oct 5, 2012

Awww and I missed them. Anyone care to bring me up to speed?

 

Message 40 of 53 (220 Views)
0 Likes