Reply
Sep 22 2012
By: lazarojenrry Wastelander 631 posts
Offline

Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

52 replies 1384 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Well people are you ready to get spook on Holloween now I've know that the movie: Hotel Transylvania would be on 28th of September on theaters only for USA. Now for playstation home we still didn't get any feed back from the playstation followers. However I did know that they're going to make a great event couldn't give you details yet because is a surprise. So yeah let's wait until they post on the of playstation blog on Playstation Home section. 

Message 1 of 53 (1,384 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Sep 22, 2012

There hasn't been anything on the Halloween event this year.

Though lets hope they turn it up, when it comes to that time.

 

Message 2 of 53 (1,363 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Sep 22, 2012

lazarojenrry wrote:

Well people are you ready to get spook on Holloween now I've know that the movie: Hotel Transylvania would be on 28th of September on theaters only for USA. Now for playstation home we still didn't get any feed back from the playstation followers. However I did know that they're going to make a great event couldn't give you details yet because is a surprise. So yeah let's wait until they post on the of playstation blog on Playstation Home section. 


is english your second language or something?

 

Message 3 of 53 (1,331 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/20/2009
Offline
909 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I look forward to Halloween every year, in more than just Playstation Home.  Halloween is my Christmas.

 

I hope they finally open up the strange door in the Cutteridge Estate that has the green glow coming from it.  And I'd like to be able to gain access to the tiny room past the hole in the kitchen's fireplace.

 

And I hope Lockwood releases a costume to go along with the Medieval plague doctor's mask from last year.

 

**** Hotel Transylvania, though.  Adam Sandler is a hack.  Jack & Jill says it all.  He hasn't had a good movie since MAYBE Big Daddy.  He needs to go back to making movies like Happy Gilmore.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 4 of 53 (1,297 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

lazarojenrry wrote:

Well people are you ready to get spook on Holloween now I've know that the movie: Hotel Transylvania would be on 28th of September on theaters only for USA. Now for playstation home we still didn't get any feed back from the playstation followers. However I did know that they're going to make a great event couldn't give you details yet because is a surprise. So yeah let's wait until they post on the of playstation blog on Playstation Home section. 


is english your second language or something?

 


is that really necessary?!

 

-------

 

 

I hope we get a new Resident Evil space (like a lobby or something) just to prepared for the releases of Resident Evil 6

 

and new Halloween event!

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 5 of 53 (1,273 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I know what were getting this year. Here's a hint...

 

   

 

I know I'm just UBER excited... Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 53 (1,232 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Sep 22, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

I look forward to Halloween every year, in more than just Playstation Home.  Halloween is my Christmas.

 

I hope they finally open up the strange door in the Cutteridge Estate that has the green glow coming from it.  And I'd like to be able to gain access to the tiny room past the hole in the kitchen's fireplace.

 

And I hope Lockwood releases a costume to go along with the Medieval plague doctor's mask from last year.

 

**** Hotel Transylvania, though.  Adam Sandler is a hack.  Jack & Jill says it all.  He hasn't had a good movie since MAYBE Big Daddy.  He needs to go back to making movies like Happy Gilmore.


You can get into that space with the Minibots.

 

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 7 of 53 (1,200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Sep 22, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

I look forward to Halloween every year, in more than just Playstation Home.  Halloween is my Christmas.

 

I hope they finally open up the strange door in the Cutteridge Estate that has the green glow coming from it.  And I'd like to be able to gain access to the tiny room past the hole in the kitchen's fireplace.

 

And I hope Lockwood releases a costume to go along with the Medieval plague doctor's mask from last year.

 

**** Hotel Transylvania, though.  Adam Sandler is a hack.  Jack & Jill says it all.  He hasn't had a good movie since MAYBE Big Daddy.  He needs to go back to making movies like Happy Gilmore.


I don't like you Adam Sandler at all.   Happy Gilmore, was funny at firsy but now when I watch it,  it's stupid.   Big Daddy was a good movie, agree with you on that. Kevin James, blaaa on him as well, Chris Rock, same blaaa on him as well, They all have one thing in common.  

Message 8 of 53 (1,158 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28379 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Sep 22, 2012

I'd like to be surprised by Juggernaut with new Cutteridge Estate content. Maybe even another related space (personal and/or public) for Halloween?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 9 of 53 (1,151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Sep 22, 2012

HearItWow wrote:

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

I look forward to Halloween every year, in more than just Playstation Home.  Halloween is my Christmas.

 

I hope they finally open up the strange door in the Cutteridge Estate that has the green glow coming from it.  And I'd like to be able to gain access to the tiny room past the hole in the kitchen's fireplace.

 

And I hope Lockwood releases a costume to go along with the Medieval plague doctor's mask from last year.

 

**** Hotel Transylvania, though.  Adam Sandler is a hack.  Jack & Jill says it all.  He hasn't had a good movie since MAYBE Big Daddy.  He needs to go back to making movies like Happy Gilmore.


You can get into that space with the Minibots.

 


Or even the knife from the mysterious box

 

Message 10 of 53 (1,144 Views)
0 Likes