Ghost of Sparta
11607 posts

Re: Playstation Home Holloween 2012 coming soon !

Sep 24, 2012

Sunshine555 wrote:

I can't wait to see what Lockwood does with the showcase and what rewards they'll offer us.

Umm, let's see........a sandcastle, pinwheel, cockatrice statue, falling blosoms, dragon statue and mysterious sword.....Smiley Tongue

Maybe they'll put out pumkins to smash instead of eggs.

It was Valentines Day there for what?..........5 months?...............Smiley Surprised

Message 21 of 53 (641 Views)
Wastelander
380 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Umm, let's see........a sandcastle, pinwheel, cockatrice statue, falling blosoms, dragon statue and mysterious sword.....Smiley Tongue

Maybe they'll put out pumkins to smash instead of eggs.

It was Valentines Day there for what?..........5 months?...............Smiley Surprised

OUCH! Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 53 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Well Ms. Savage... what about black roses and Gothic table, chair and candelabra. Those were awesome freebies last year.
Message 23 of 53 (600 Views)
VP of Gaming
28374 posts

Re: Playstation Home Halloween 2012 Coming Soon !

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Halloween is just a few weeks away. I was wondering if anyone had any special events planned for the Home comunity? Tours, games or parties?

For the next few weeks, until October 30th, I will showing off my medical facility. It's basically a rest spot for those who may have emotional or psychological issues. It starts off friendly and pleasant and slowly deteriorates into something dark (insanity). If anyone is interested in taking a peek, just send me a friend request with the word "crazy" in the body of the request. I will be happy to show you the facility after midnight EST until Halloween.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 24 of 53 (513 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012
I will be doing Cauldron Of The Sunless Kingdom tours every day this October for those that need the rewards. If anybody is interested, please send a message over the XMB to my username, and put 'cauldron' as the subject. Have a great October everybody!
Support Forums
Message 25 of 53 (505 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

I would really love to see Pier Park redecorated with some pumpkins, a dark navy blue lit sky with a witch in the moon. As well as cobwebs in corners of the space as well as ghosts, spiders and some Keep Out tape.   

I hope the mini game is a scavenger hunt or anything besides the one last year.

It seems they like to use Pier Park as the place for events,,, I myself would love to see the Ferris wheel turned into a giant spinning spider web - or maybe even take a haunted yacht to an island to do a quest...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 53 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 1, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

I know what were getting this year. Here's a hint...

I know I'm just UBER excited... Smiley Indifferent

Ya know, I may just have to set up a custom U3 match just so I can shoot your eye out for even posting these pictures, regardless if it's (most likely) true!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 27 of 53 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

Halloween is just a few weeks away. I was wondering if anyone had any special events planned for the Home comunity? Tours, games or parties?

For the next few weeks, until October 30th, I will showing off my medical facility. It's basically a rest spot for those who may have emotional or psychological issues. It starts off friendly and pleasant and slowly deteriorates into something dark (insanity). If anyone is interested in taking a peek, just send me a friend request with the word "crazy" in the body of the request. I will be happy to show you the facility after midnight EST until Halloween.

If anyone else has an event planned, feel free to post it here.

I got a tour of Conrad's medical facility last night. I won't give anything away here, but I'll just say it was "INSANE!!" Man LOL Nice work Conrad!

bobs fed signature
Message 28 of 53 (469 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 1, 2012

stardeth wrote:
Ya know, I may just have to set up a custom U3 match just so I can shoot your eye out for even posting these pictures, regardless if it's (most likely) true!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Gotta get me to stand still first >:3

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 29 of 53 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 1, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Gotta get me to stand still first >:3

Now now boys! Give me a real shotgun and we can meet at the Village and I'll show you how it's really done!  Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 53 (436 Views)