Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Oct 6, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
Wait...so I didn't have to destroy anyone and take their soul after all? Grrr mya!


 

We don't know that for sure...I'm sure it helped somehow.

Message 11 of 22 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Oct 6, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
Wait...so I didn't have to destroy anyone and take their soul after all? Grrr mya!

I didn't know MVP's had souls! Sure? Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 22 (274 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Oct 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:
Wait...so I didn't have to destroy anyone and take their soul after all? Grrr mya!

I didn't know MVP's had souls! Sure? Smiley Wink


I was being generous and giving the benefit of the doubt Jo.

Message 13 of 22 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Oct 6, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:
Wait...so I didn't have to destroy anyone and take their soul after all? Grrr mya!

I didn't know MVP's had souls! Sure? Smiley Wink


I was being generous and giving the benefit of the doubt Jo.


It's why I like you so much. You're so sweet! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 22 (256 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 7, 2013

myalana wrote:

vaultboy2277 wrote:

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help Woman Sad

 


I'm not so certain myself, but I've heard rumours that if you destroy a guide, it's soul transports into yours and YOU become a guide and must wander Home with your beacon lit helping other lost souls find their way through the darkness.

 

Or maybe you have to apply to become an MVP. I'm not sure how to do that but I'll look into it for you if an MVP doesn't respond shortly.


I don't think this works. I destroyed one and didn't become a guide. I destroyed another one just to be sure, but I'm starting to doubt the validity of this method. I'll destroy 3 or 4 more when I have time, just to be absolutely certain, but it seems like a lost cause, at this point. Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 22 (253 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 7, 2013

All I know is now there are a TON of MVPs, of which only a small percentage are known to do anything... MVP-ish.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 16 of 22 (251 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 7, 2013

myalana wrote:

vaultboy2277 wrote:

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help Woman Sad

 


I'm not so certain myself, but I've heard rumours that if you destroy a guide, it's soul transports into yours and YOU become a guide and must wander Home with your beacon lit helping other lost souls find their way through the darkness.

 

Or maybe you have to apply to become an MVP. I'm not sure how to do that but I'll look into it for you if an MVP doesn't respond shortly.


Really? Woman Surprised Looks like I'm going to be hunting down a Guide tonight. Oh, Lego! Muahaha.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 22 (243 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5706 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Oct 7, 2013

most mvp's signatures i think link to the mvp info and signup pages not sure about mine i think it links to icecream and fluff

images.jpg

Message 18 of 22 (225 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
29221 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 7, 2013

vaultboy2277 wrote:

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help Woman Sad

 


Thus it's a good idea to become a regular on the Home forum, or a semi-regular, so that we can keep up with the latest information regarding PlayStation Home and the MVP/Guide Program.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 19 of 22 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/06/2013
Offline
1732 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Oct 7, 2013
I wouldn't mind being a guide but I'm sure a lot of other people would.
Message 20 of 22 (188 Views)
0 Likes