Reply
Highlighted
Jul 07 2013
By: GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Lombax Warrior 81 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Playstation Home Guides?

21 replies 480 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

So I take it, since the 2013 merger with MVP's, there will be no new Guides/ HCV's this year? Or is this a permanent thing now, and there won't be, a changing of the guard...so to speak?

Message 1 of 22 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Jul 7, 2013

MVPs will be added from time to time. People come and go from the program.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 22 (474 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Jul 7, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

MVPs will be added from time to time. People come and go from the program.


Thanks Jersquall, I was just wondering, since the new post for 7/5/13 was there, but I didn't see the application page for guides.Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 22 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/20/2009
Online
3264 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Jul 7, 2013

Hi Goody_2_Shoes

The new post was just to update some information.   You can be sure when the MVP program gets expanded again, notice will be given here in the forums!

Keep in mind that not all MVPs are Guides though, the new program encompases so much more than just Home!  There are a number of contests ran by the MVPs in other sections of the forums, as well as events in many popular Playstation titles.  (See the Monday Night Racing link in my sig for an example of a Gran Turismo 5 event Smiley Wink

You can bet some interesting things are ahead for Playstation, and at some point the program will expand again.  At this time I don't have any information as to when that will be, but be sure to keep an eye out here, and in the Playstation Blog.

Message 4 of 22 (459 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Jul 7, 2013

Tease3211 wrote:

Hi Goody_2_Shoes

The new post was just to update some information.   You can be sure when the MVP program gets expanded again, notice will be given here in the forums!

Keep in mind that not all MVPs are Guides though, the new program encompases so much more than just Home!  There are a number of contests ran by the MVPs in other sections of the forums, as well as events in many popular Playstation titles.  (See the Monday Night Racing link in my sig for an example of a Gran Turismo 5 event Smiley Wink

You can bet some interesting things are ahead for Playstation, and at some point the program will expand again.  At this time I don't have any information as to when that will be, but be sure to keep an eye out here, and in the Playstation Blog.


Thanks, and I do realize you do more, JAHoE and musicman were on my friends list at one time...but they are so busy now..so believe me, I understand, and thanks for the info.Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 22 (444 Views)
First Son
Registered: 10/06/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

help

Oct 6, 2013

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help Woman Sad

 

Message 6 of 22 (361 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 6, 2013

vaultboy2277 wrote:

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help Woman Sad

 


I'm not so certain myself, but I've heard rumours that if you destroy a guide, it's soul transports into yours and YOU become a guide and must wander Home with your beacon lit helping other lost souls find their way through the darkness.

 

Or maybe you have to apply to become an MVP. I'm not sure how to do that but I'll look into it for you if an MVP doesn't respond shortly.

Message 7 of 22 (341 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 6, 2013

vaultboy2277 wrote:

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help Woman Sad

 



hi op here is a link to where to apply for mvp and infomation on what we do http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions/Who-Are-the-PlayStation-MVPs.... i hope this helps tc and have fun.


Message 8 of 22 (333 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5754 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Oct 6, 2013
Wait...so I didn't have to destroy anyone and take their soul after all? Grrr mya!



Message 9 of 22 (320 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 6, 2013

technerd1000 wrote:

vaultboy2277 wrote:

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help Woman Sad

 



hi op here is a link to where to apply for mvp and infomation on what we do http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions/Who-Are-the-PlayStation-MVPs.... i hope this helps tc and have fun.


Or go right to here if you wanna cut to the chase and just apply Smiley Happy Goodluck vaultboy2277.

 

http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/

Message 10 of 22 (318 Views)