Jun 20 2007
By: Alex-G~ Monster Hunter 41 posts

Playstation Home & Europe

35 replies 22 views Edited Jun 20, 2007
Well as I live in europe (UK) there is No chance of me being in the Closed Beta and I expect it's the same for the Open Beta.

Its a shame all us europeans bought the PS3 and still we are unable to have the benifits all the people in america.

Now my pc starts and the first thing that loads are "www.homebetatrial.com" so I can check the website. (No Change)
When I go on my PS3 I allways check for a system update and the playstation store regardless of any notifications.

First of all it was said that playstation home was coming in September 6th and now no surprise its changed to October.

What are your views on Sony's non releases to Europe?

This is no rant, just a discussion.
European Person Dedicated To Sony!
Message 1 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Re: Playstation Home & Europe

Jun 20, 2007
How do you know that Europeans are left out?
Message 2 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Jun 20, 2007

Alex-G wrote:
Well as I live in europe (UK) there is No chance of me being in the Closed Beta and I expect it's the same for the Open Beta.

Its a shame all us europeans bought the PS3 and still we are unable to have the benifits all the people in america.

Now my pc starts and the first thing that loads are "www.homebetatrial.com" so I can check the website. (No Change)
When I go on my PS3 I allways check for a system update and the playstation store regardless of any notifications.

First of all it was said that playstation home was coming in September 6th and now no surprise its changed to October.

What are your views on Sony's non releases to Europe?

This is no rant, just a discussion.

Ummm, Europe got the beta before America...
Message 3 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 20, 2007
Well my first answer as a European (UK) is that only Americans can be a part of GAP in which only allows them to register their PS3 and recieve beta's.

My second answer is that Americans are getting more benefits from the PS3 when Europeans have to wait weeks to recieve some of them.

I'm pretty sure it would be somewhat fair if American Playstation 3's were exactly the same as the Europeans?
Message 4 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 20, 2007
Uh? Europeans cant have the beta....
Message 5 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Jun 20, 2007

Alex-G wrote:
Well my first answer as a European (UK) is that only Americans can be a part of GAP in which only allows them to register their PS3 and recieve beta's.

My second answer is that Americans are getting more benefits from the PS3 when Europeans have to wait weeks to recieve some of them.

I'm pretty sure it would be somewhat fair if American Playstation 3's were exactly the same as the Europeans?

The pal territories have always been low selling regions, it shouldn't be that far of a stretch to see why sony isn't paying as much attention to the pal areas.
Message 6 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Jun 20, 2007

Alex-G wrote:

You don't have to be in GAP to register your PS3 and recieve beta's...
Message 7 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 20, 2007
Well...Its still a customer. No matter the contry they live in.

May I also add that homebetatrial.com Never changed as i checked from the GDC 2007 till this date and i saw no change.
Message 8 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Jun 20, 2007
homebetatrial.com hasn't changed for anyone.
Message 9 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Jun 20, 2007

Alex-G wrote:
Well...Its still a customer. No matter the contry they live in.

May I also add that homebetatrial.com Never changed as i checked from the GDC 2007 till this date and i saw no change.

Right, but Europe has a beta forum... America doesn't. The homebetatrial site is for the Open Beta, not the closed beta... at least thats what I believe.
Message 10 of 36 (22 Views)
0 Likes