Wastelander
781 posts

Re: Playstation Home & Europe

Jun 21, 2007

Lachoy wrote:
1. Europe got the Home beta FIRST.

2. Europe has a beta program that if you get in you are GUARANTEED to get into the betas, whereas GAP only give you a CHANCE to get into one.

3. Europe got the Warhawk beta at roughly the same time the US did.

4. Quit your whinning.

Very nicely put!  **Thumbs Up**
Shame On Sony
Message 31 of 36 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 21, 2007
Where is it possible to register my UK playstation 3? As on here it doesnt recognise the bar code and otherwise this means its impossible to recieve beta invites?
European Person Dedicated To Sony!
Message 32 of 36 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Jun 22, 2007

Alex-G wrote:
Where is it possible to register my UK playstation 3? As on here it doesnt recognise the bar code and otherwise this means its impossible to recieve beta invites?

Seriously go to:

community.eu.playstation.com

If you're in Europe, you shouldn't be on the American Playstation Site because the serials #'s are different for each region.
Message 33 of 36 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 22, 2007
Well in the Europe one they dont have anything to do with Beta's and registering your PS3
Message 34 of 36 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Jun 23, 2007

Alex-G wrote:
Well in the Europe one they dont have anything to do with Beta's and registering your PS3

Hmm...riiiight...First, this is sad how I'm the American doing the search and finding the information you asked about and claimed wasn't to be found, being there... anyway, Second, how are you going to lie and say there's nothing about beta's???..There's this thread here where they state they're not accepting anymore people to be apart of their "Beta Trials" program or whatever it is they have there so that you guys can get into beta tests for EU....Third, how are you going to lie and say there's nothing about registering your PS3 on the EU site?..I found this link here, where not only can you register your PS3, but you guys are also entered into a quarterly prize drawing...

Looks like someone needs to explore their own country's site a little better and check out the forums before complaining about how the US has better priviledges for the PS3/Sony etc. You guys have the same benefits if not more, and you should check them out.

I'm also going to assume that since there's nothing about HOME on the EU forums, at least from a quick 1 min. search, that people that are in HOME for the EU forums have a private section like the forums here, that only they can see, or a separate website, and it is highly likely that they are in the Beta Trials thing. Hope this helped you out with what you thought your country didn't have...

Message Edited by csubathlete on 06-23-2007 01:42 AM
PSN: thisislink
Message 35 of 36 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 23, 2007
Well thanks for the links. I did see the beta bit but not the hardware registration.
Message 36 of 36 (15 Views)
0 Likes