Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: Playstation Home: Dating site???

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

But it's a different story if someone randomly runs up a pms you "hi bb Smiley Happy" now isn't it? it's sad females have to use a male avi to stop people from sending nude pics to their inbox, btw i hope your post was of a sarcastic nature.

“I might have laughed, if I had remembered how".– Max Payne
Message 11 of 63 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 24, 2013

YogoGamer wrote:
But it's a different story if someone randomly runs up a pms you "hi bb Smiley Happy" now isn't it? it's sad females have to use a male avi to stop people from sending nude pics to their inbox, btw i hope your post was of a sarcastic nature.

That's really not nessessary. Just change your settings so you can only get messages from friends. It's really that simple. Yes, getting hit on can sometimes be annoying, but there are lots of ways around it before you jump ship and change genders. 

Message 12 of 63 (260 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jun 24, 2013

What I used to do in the beginning is not where outfits that can attract them to me, but I then realized that any outfit will attract them to me...

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 13 of 63 (258 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

YogoGamer wrote:

This is why we have report functions. Report.

What else can be done? Set your privacy settings for PSN,  Block, report, move on. *Throws hands up* or just make a thread about it.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 14 of 63 (254 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Actually it's quite nessacary, What if you want to make new friends? and you can't block everyone who does that, it gets tiresome after the 12th time :/, but we will probably never agree. :/,

Message 15 of 63 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

Most of these guys are teenagers, and teenage boys are often awkward in real life when it comes to talking to girls. Yet their bodies are producing massive amounts of testosterone which compels them to go after girls. And in a virtual community, it's a no-risk scenario for them to try. But also, most of them don't seem to realise that what you see is NOT what you get. These avatars are basically game characters developed by Sony and 3rd party devs to look a certain way. And I would guess that only a small percentage actually resemble the actual user. So when someone comes up and without even saying "Hello", asks a female avatar to be his gf, he obviously has no interest in who the real person is, and is only reacting to the avatar.

This is the brain on testosterone. Keep out of reach of children.

Message 16 of 63 (242 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jun 24, 2013

YogoGamer wrote:
Actually it's quite nessacary, What if you want to make new friends? and you can't block everyone who does that, it gets tiresome after the 12th time :/, but we will probably never agree. :/,

I guess they must have more patience with them...I know I don't.

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 17 of 63 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 24, 2013

YogoGamer wrote:
Well, you could always try meeting people that you've met in the forums. It's a great way to get to know someone first before meeting them in home. I know alot of my friends that I have now, I first taked with them in here. It's quite a good screening process. 

Message 18 of 63 (229 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Well, So much for polite ehh?.. But you know what from here on out i just won't reply, since you can't be bothered to actually READ my posts, smh know it alls :/

Message 19 of 63 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Couldn't agree more, Comrade

Message 20 of 63 (218 Views)
0 Likes