Fender Bender
3152 posts

Re: Playstation Home Club List Updated (8-29-2010)

Nov 11, 2011

Has anyone seen Tricky? Looks like he has not updated the OP in a very long time... if anyone knows him or is friends with him, maybe they can let him kn ow people really wnat to use his Thread again? It was very cool that this one used to be stickied, maybe they can agian if he can keep up with it.

Photobucket
Message 151 of 172 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Dec 1, 2011

The links don't work.

Message 152 of 172 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Dec 3, 2011

I left the club scene, they get waaaaay too complicated with breakups and disasters and club wars

Message 153 of 172 (25 Views)
Sackboy
506 posts

Jan 4, 2012

emanual wrote:

I left the club scene, they get waaaaay too complicated with breakups and disasters and club wars

You know that isnt true... The best drama is the worst drama!
But yeah, i see where your coming from.

Signature for ChrisMSandvig
Message 154 of 172 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Jan 7, 2012

KRITTERZ!!!

We don't have a website yet. (At least not one that anyone can seem to find...) but please add our club to the list!

Most here know me as a Homeling. Which I still am, and will remain. However, myself (GlowingMickeyVan) as well as Dizney-Princess, and Bakugan_Sonic started our own club. All 3 of us are Homelings, but the club isn't Homeling related. Its a club for those wacky walking pet avatars.

Our club is:

KRITTERZ

All animal costumes. costumes include:

Cat, Dog, Puppy, Frog, Turkey, Dinosaur, Godzilla, KingKong, Lemur, Dragon, Rat, Squirrel, Rabbit, etc etc etc All animals must be full avatar animals or resemble full animals (no rabbits with swords)

We have a strong Preference on the yellow and pink cat, but any full animal avatar will suffice. ($1 in costumes)

Our rules are short and simple.

Our activities thus far have been epic!

Our numbers are growing but we need more.

Like most clubs listed here, most of the members are long time Home users but noobs are welcome if they are respectful and have an animal avatar.

PM any of us for more information:

GlowingMickeyVan or Dizney-Princess or Bakugan_Sonic

Thanks!

Message 155 of 172 (25 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Jan 14, 2012

Does Louisianna hurricanes speak english french or both?

Message 156 of 172 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 20, 2012

New Club!

Hello community,

I am in the process of starting up a new club called Scholacticus Literati.

It is a club that will act as a place for people who like to discuss international events, history, philosophy, psychology, or anything that can be considered intellectual.

The club will host live recorded debates between members either bi-weekly, or monthly. If enough people join debates can be as often as moderators can be enlisted.

This is a free thinking society, but research before claims is highly encouraged. Those who often use factually incorrect information to sway a debate in their favor, will lose respect among the club.

As a free thinking society, we will not tell you what to believe. Facts will be presented, it is up to you whether or not you believe them.

A dress code will be strictly enforced. That dress code is simple, a suit. It does not have to be fancy, but a suit jacket, undershirt, slacks, and shoes are mandatory (ties and what not are not required).

There will be a ranking system, and those who in debate win (determined by who uses inaccurate information the least) will receive points to bring themselves up to the higher echelons of the club.

First and foremost, this is a club to escape the superficial world of society. We will talk about serious issues, and enlightening issues as well.

If this is something that interests you, send me a request and we will sit down in my estate and discuss any questions you may have.

Club name: Scholacticus Literati

Tag: ScoLit

Message 157 of 172 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Jan 21, 2012

Wow 0_0

Message 158 of 172 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Playstation Home Club List

Jan 25, 2012

I am also excited about this list being posted. I have another question off topic of this thread. Please excuse me but I am really curious as to how you are able to create the TAG's. I think that's what they are called. Your tag is of you sitting outside of Harbor Studio. Cool Stuff!!  If you could please help me with how to create my own or where to get one. I prefer to create my own but whatever information you give will be well appreciated. Again so sorry for being off topic here. Thanks for your time.

Message 159 of 172 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2254 posts

Jan 25, 2012

Greetings!

There is a new Club List in the works!

(not by yours truly)

It will be a completely seperate happening from this thread and will be managed and updated regularly.

Stay tuned...

GISignature
Message 160 of 172 (25 Views)
0 Likes