Nov 11 2012
By: Arch-Angel2000 First Son 1 posts

Playstation Home: Build-your-own Clubhouse

[ Edited ]
5 replies 534 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

Ya know how blueprint allows you to make your own apartment ? And Home Tycoon lets you build your own city ? Wouldn't it be cool if you could build your own clubhouse ? If should have the same features as blueprint with some new ones. Here are some of my ideas on the details: Designs: Different types of doors (you can open and close) and windows, INSIDE wall hanging, Environments: Street district, Beach, Forest Sky: Night, Rainy, Sunny, Dusk Features: Different types of Bars, Drinks, Jukebox, DJ Booth (that actually works) Anymore ideas ?

Message 1 of 6 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Re: Playstation Home: Build-your-own Clubhouse

Nov 12, 2012
Welllll..... It depends.... If it comes with reasonable features, then I say yea,

If it's just a the basic... Then skip the idea, and move forward.!
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 2 of 6 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Nov 12, 2012

It would be kinda cool.  Preferably with a smaller price tag if its just blueprint as a clubhouse and no extra features (i.e. open/closing doors, second floor)  if it does have working doors and a second floor i would pay the same price as blueprint now.  if other stuff is added (free day night cycle/ changer, turn on/off lights in each room)  then i might pay a couple dollars extra.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 3 of 6 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Arch-Angel2000 wrote:

Ya know how blueprint allows you to make your own apartment ? And Home Tycoon lets you build your own city ? Wouldn't it be cool if you could build your own clubhouse ? If should have the same features as blueprint with some new ones. Here are some of my ideas on the details: Designs: Different types of doors (you can open and close) and windows, INSIDE wall hanging, Environments: Street district, Beach, Forest Sky: Night, Rainy, Sunny, Dusk Features: Different types of Bars, Drinks, Jukebox, DJ Booth (that actually works) Anymore ideas ?

The only way a idea like this would ever work is if people started using Clubs.  There are very few clubs on Home and it's been that way for a very long time now.  There really is not much of a point in making one.

Did you know at one point on this BBS there use to be a club forum but no one ever used it so I think it got shut down.

I also don't see the point in making you're own club house.  What's the big deal it's just a club. 

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 4 of 6 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 13, 2012

actually i think a lot of people use the clubhouses more then u would think otherwise they wouldn't sell clubhouses. and i think that would be a great idea i haven't gotten the blueprint space yet cause i'm finding other things i want more but i love creating and i love decorating so it would be awsome to be able to do. something u should add in is maybe either a Dance room where u can select ur type of music n a pool area for people to go swimming in. a lot of people i think love the 7 winds space cause u can dive so things like that would be awsome

Message 5 of 6 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Saniyaday wrote:

actually i think a lot of people use the clubhouses more then u would think otherwise they wouldn't sell clubhouses. and i think that would be a great idea i haven't gotten the blueprint space yet cause i'm finding other things i want more but i love creating and i love decorating so it would be awsome to be able to do. something u should add in is maybe either a Dance room where u can select ur type of music n a pool area for people to go swimming in. a lot of people i think love the 7 winds space cause u can dive so things like that would be awsome

Hay, I would love for what you just said to be true.  But where are these clubs?    Why did Sony closed down the forum for clubs?  Why didn't anyone ever post there?

I would love for people in Home to walk up to me and say "hay would you like to join my club" or play a game with someone and in game have them say "hay I have a club in Home want to join?" but that never happen's.  Why?  If people are spending money on these cub's one would think they would go out of there way and try to find people to join there club.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 6 of 6 (339 Views)
0 Likes