Nov 27 2008
By: CerebralCRTX Splicer 87 posts

Playstation HOME complaints

12 replies 439 views Edited Nov 27, 2008
Ok.........I dont want to come off the wrong way here but I am coming from a beta testers standpoint (HOME as well as operating systems and games).  HOME is in beta testing phases right now and the reason it is in beta testing phase is because there are many bugs.  The people who only play for 10 min and then dont go in again and the people who are complaining because it is not working properly need to understand something.  GIVE INPUT.  PLAY THE GAME.  Send all the bugs into sony to let them know.  That is the only way to get things fixed.  If we all collectively dont send back feedback then it will be released with bugs and then we are going to have to wait even longer to get it fixed.  Please dont take this the wrong way.I am just trying to help us all understand.
Message 1 of 13 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

Re: Playstation HOME complaints

Nov 27, 2008

Agreed.

If everyone sent in reports about the glitches Sony could get down to this asap, I really don't want the open beta to go live with loads of glitches and bugs in it.

Message 2 of 13 (439 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 27, 2008
I agree, but it probably doesnt' help that you are spreading the notion that it is a "game"

I don't mean to be overly critical, but I think many people myself included were not being realistic in thinking that it is more of an application than a game.
Message 3 of 13 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2153 posts

Nov 27, 2008
A good chunk of us, myself included, have been doing the beta since May of last year.  Trust me every single little problem has been reported a million times already.  The Home devs have just been incredibly slow in implementing solutions to those problems.  That is why it has been delayed for so long.  Everything looks good to go now though, atleast for the most part.
"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind."
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart." - The Last Gunslinger
Message 4 of 13 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Nov 27, 2008
appologies for "game".  It is an application.  This is basically like second life but better I believe.  I think sony has an awesome idea here with no apparent ceiling for growth.  It really is amazing!!  Thank you for those who have agreed so far, I think it is important for everyone to realize this though.
Message 5 of 13 (439 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 3, 2013

First of all marti grau mask for christmas that was so wrong maybe for fat tuesday it would be ok . We would like christmas stuff for christmas and an alien helmet for new years and no suit to go with it that was dumb. Then they didn't even celibrate ground hog's day what was that all about ? And now here it is super bowl sunday  and still nothing ! I thought there might be a football helmet and T-shirt for the teams who made it to superbowl but there was nothing like that either. What r u going to do for valintine's day nothing ? and what about st patrick's day ? Are yall just going to keep giving us the shaft on the us servers ? There are a lot of people upset about the same thing we would like to know what you are going to do to rectify this problem we really want to know lots of people are leaving the us servers because of this some don't come on home anymore because of this problem it left them a lil bitter over the whole thing .

Message 6 of 13 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4689 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

Never mind, this topic was bumped from 2008.

Message 7 of 13 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

Smiley Surprised    I was still in diapers.

Message 8 of 13 (381 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 3, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Oh I bet you were so cute! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
1870 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

hyperkane wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Oh I bet you were so cute! Smiley Happy

Better then being in diapers againSmiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue

Message 10 of 13 (347 Views)